Burn This Stage Door

broadway213
#25Burn This Stage Door
Posted: 6/21/19 at 11:40am

I think all stage doors with big celebrities should not let you bring non-show merch to sign!

For Hedwig- NPH would only sign playbills/posters from the show- and it was a great experience! But I remember Daniel Radclife signing a bunch of Harry Potter stuff at a stage door and it was an absolute nightmare. 

Glad it's the same with Adam and star wars

slpm01
#26Burn This Stage Door
Posted: 6/21/19 at 12:00pm

I was there Wednesday night as well.  Keri Russell didn't come out due to someone jumping the stage and attempting to get backstage.  She left from a different exit while that was being dealt with (understandably).  From the security guards it seems like she does the stage door every night.  Adam, Brandon and David all come out on Wednesday but Adam is definitely hit or miss.

TheaterGeek
#27Burn This Stage Door
Posted: 6/23/19 at 6:02pm

Adam hasn’t done it all week apparently and today doesn’t look like it will be any different.

BroadwayRox3588 Profile Photo
BroadwayRox3588
#28Burn This Stage Door
Posted: 6/24/19 at 2:48am

broadway213 said: "For Hedwig- NPH would only sign playbills/posters from the show- and it was a great experience! But I remember Daniel Radclife signing a bunch of Harry Potter stuff at a stage door and it was an absolute nightmare."

Zachary Levi is also very big on this. He is the king of the stage door!

BroadwayRox3588 Profile Photo
BroadwayRox3588
#29Burn This Stage Door
Posted: 6/24/19 at 2:50am

slpm01 said: "I was there Wednesday night as well. Keri Russell didn't come out due to someone jumping the stage and attempting to get backstage. She left from a different exit while that was being dealt with (understandably)."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/hand-god-phone-charger-show-807067

Dammit who let this guy back into the theatre??

TheaterGeek
#30Burn This Stage Door
Posted: 7/11/19 at 9:34am

Any new reports from this last week of performances? I am going to try one last time tonight for Adam. I have everyone else on the Playbill but him, but I also know he is the most hit or miss.