Oklahoma! lottery

TBone Profile Photo
TBone
#75Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 10/14/19 at 12:26pm

You have two hours to claim your ticket. I won for a Sunday matinee in September. I got the e-mail at 9:01 a.m. and had until 11 a.m. to purchase my ticket.

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#76Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 10/14/19 at 12:37pm

Most airlines also offer WiFi (for a price) once you’re in the air.

gibsons2
#77Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 10/24/19 at 11:17am

I applied for the Oklahoma! lottery for the first time today. Will I be able to use the losers promo code for a different day performance or does it have to be today? There are so many unsold seats on Telecharge. I'm surprised this show isn't on TDF more often. 

Kea4
#78Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 10/24/19 at 11:56am

gibsons2 said: "I applied for the Oklahoma! lottery for the first time today. Will I be able to use the losers promo code for a different day performance or does it have to be today? There are so many unsold seats on Telecharge. I'm surprised this show isn't on TDF more often."

Unless this has changed, you should be able to use the same code for future performances! Just only around the time they send out the looser lottery email (2pm) - I was able to use it around 1:50 and snag a stage seat! 

gibsons2
#79Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 10/24/19 at 12:46pm

@Kea4 Thank you!

3NU Profile Photo
3NU
#80Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 11/9/19 at 11:42pm

FYI for those considering the Oklahoma! lottery these days: The lottery loser emails still come with an option to buy $59.50 tickets but sans a lottery loser code.  In other words, there's no way to avoid the Telecharge fees by buying lottery loser seats at the box office.

That being said, the box office agents at Circle in the Square are some of the nicest agents I've interacted with at any Broadway theater.  They should be able to match the $59.50 price at the box office for partial view seats (if available).  They were also helpful in giving me an idea of whether SRO tickets would be offered for a specific performance (and, according to them, SRO tickets, when offered, have never been completely sold out at any performance).  I was lucky to have snagged a SRO ticket for today's matinee.

brettarnett Profile Photo
brettarnett
#81Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 12/8/19 at 9:57am

Updated On: 12/8/19 at 09:57 AM