pixeltracker

Somebody took a flash photo of Audra and Michael's nude scene today- Page 3

Somebody took a flash photo of Audra and Michael's nude scene today

Broadway Joe Profile Photo
Broadway Joe
#50Somebody took a flash photo of Audra and Michael's nude scene today
Posted: 7/25/19 at 11:30am

I saw the show last night and it seems like this might have happened again. At intermission I assume it was the house manager was asking people in the left side of the orchestra if they saw who took a flash photo and I only half heard the one part but it was something like I'll reward whoever rats em out.

Nobody pointed anyone out but I never saw a flash go off in front of me either. The scene is quite dark and it seemed like it would be very obvious if a flash went off so maybe the managers/ushers thought they saw something last night but I'm not sure. Everyone around me commented they didn't see a flash either so who knows.

JSquared2
#51Somebody took a flash photo of Audra and Michael's nude scene today
Posted: 7/25/19 at 11:34am

Broadway Joe said: "I saw the show last night and it seems like this might have happened again. At intermission I assume it was the house manager was asking people in the left side of the orchestra if they saw who took a flash photo and I only half heard the one part but it was something like I'll reward whoever rats em out.

Nobody pointed anyone out but I never saw a flash go off in front of me either. The scene is quite dark and it seemed like it would be very obvious if a flash went off so maybe the managers/ushers thought they saw something last night but I'm not sure. Everyone around me commented they didn't see a flash either so who knows.
"

I was there last night and someone definitely took a flash picture.  At intermission the house manager came over with theater security and an NYPD officer -- but no one would admit to being (or rat out) the culprit.

Broadway Joe Profile Photo
Broadway Joe
#52Somebody took a flash photo of Audra and Michael's nude scene today
Posted: 7/25/19 at 11:46am

JSquared2 said: "I was there last night and someone definitely took a flash picture. At intermission the house manager came over with theater security and an NYPD officer -- but no one would admit to being (or rat out) the culprit."

I was in the back of the orchestra on that side but I never saw it. I'm surprised nobody ratted anyone out. I wouldn't have had any problems telling the manager who it was if I had actually seen in it. 

Updated On: 7/25/19 at 11:46 AM

morosco Profile Photo
morosco
#53Somebody took a flash photo of Audra and Michael's nude scene today
Posted: 7/25/19 at 11:50am

Predictably, Fox News has picked up this story to work its readers into a lather. 

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/broadways-audra-mcdonald-nude-scene-frankie-and-johnny-in-the-clair-de-lune 

If you want some hate to go with your coffee this morning, read the comments.

Those reader comments on the Fox News website are stunningly ignorant.