Tituss v. Andy Cohen

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#25Tituss v. Andy Cohen
Posted: 7/30/19 at 12:35pm

I think the bigger issue is that Tituss was there to promote his album, not a movie coming out in the fall... so a lot of it was likely stemming from why that was the topic. But then for it to go off-topic AND ask about the anti-LGBT past of the star and producer of said movie... that seemed a bit much to him?

LovesBway! Profile Photo
LovesBway!
#26Tituss v. Andy Cohen
Posted: 7/30/19 at 12:40pm

Thank you Titus!

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#27Tituss v. Andy Cohen
Posted: 7/30/19 at 12:43pm

Titus was able to promote his album and Andy played his 45 track and talked about it.  This should  make Titus very happy.  It is Andys' show.  It is what he does.  I think the bigger dish is Lililas White talking about Cats and how much she hated doing it.  How the theater was full of rats and filthy. 

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!
Updated On: 7/30/19 at 12:43 PM

Mike Barrett  Profile Photo
Mike Barrett
#28Tituss v. Andy Cohen
Posted: 7/30/19 at 12:48pm

Watch What Happens Live, I am not a watcher of. But isn't this the show that has the bar literally on set? Idk, not that the kind of show to ask that question, especially since TItuss kinda didn't want to answer or go there but Andy did. Its his show so he has the right but it doesn't make him a good person or host if you ask me! 

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#29Tituss v. Andy Cohen
Posted: 7/30/19 at 12:51pm

Mike Barrett said: "Watch What Happens Live, I am not a watcher of. But isn't this the show that has the bar literally on set? Idk, not that the kind of show to ask that question, especially since TItuss kinda didn't want to answer or go there but Andy did. Its his show so he has the right but it doesn't make him a good person or host if you ask me!"

It is exactly the kind of show to ask that question.  And who cares what Titus wanted to answer or not?  Have you seen the show?  It thrives on its trashiness.  

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

Mike Barrett
#30Tituss v. Andy Cohen
Posted: 7/30/19 at 1:03pm

DAME said: "Mike Barrett said: "Watch What Happens Live, I am not a watcher of. But isn't this the show that has the bar literally on set? Idk, not that the kind of show to ask that question, especially since TItuss kinda didn't want to answer or go there but Andy did. Its his show so he has the right but it doesn't make him a good person or host if you ask me!"

It is exactly the kind of show to ask that question. And who cares what Titus wanted to answer or not? Have you seen the show? It thrives on its trashiness.

"

Haven't seen the show, as Ive said in my post. 

Bette's Turban Profile Photo
Bette's Turban
#31Tituss v. Andy Cohen
Posted: 7/30/19 at 1:08pm

Mike Barrett said: "DAME said: "Mike Barrett said: "Watch What Happens Live, I am not a watcher of. But isn't this the show that has the bar literally on set? Idk, not that the kind of show to ask that question, especially since TItuss kinda didn't want to answer or go there but Andy did. Its his show so he has the right but it doesn't make him a good person or host if you ask me!"

It is exactly the kind of show to ask that question. And who cares what Titus wanted to answer or not? Have you seen the show? It thrives on its trashiness.

"

"

So the comment you made about it not being the kind of show to ask that question ... you just wanted to talk out of your ...?  😎😎

Mike Barrett
#32Tituss v. Andy Cohen
Posted: 7/30/19 at 1:12pm

Bette's Turban said: "Mike Barrett said: "DAME said: "Mike Barrett said: "Watch What Happens Live, I am not a watcher of. But isn't this the show that has the bar literally on set? Idk, not that the kind of show to ask that question, especially since TItuss kinda didn't want to answer or go there but Andy did. Its his show so he has the right but it doesn't make him a good person or host if you ask me!"

"

"

So the comment you made about it not being the kind of show to ask that question ... you just wanted to talk out of your ...? ??

"

I was literally just asking what kind of show it was and if it was a kind of show to ask that question on. Is that okay?