pixeltracker

MOULIN ROUGE SRO UPDATES- Page 4

MOULIN ROUGE SRO UPDATES

socjoc1107 Profile Photo
socjoc1107
#75MOULIN ROUGE SRO UPDATES
Posted: 1/18/20 at 11:09pm

Hello! I rushed SRO on 1/12 (Sunday) and wanted to share my experience:

11:20 a.m.: arrived at the theatre at and was in line for SRO tickets 7 and 8 (had the theatre decided to sell 8 SRO tickets). The weather was nice, so I decided to risk it!

12:00 p.m.: a staff member came out and said that they had not sold enough house seats, so SRO was not going to be sold until 5:00 p.m. I waited in line regardless to speak with the box office directly to inquire if they would potentially sell them earlier once they hit a particular percentage, but the box office confirmed that regardless of ticket sales, SRO would be sold at 5:00 p.m., not earlier! I checked Ticketmaster out of curiously and there were probably 20-30 tickets still on sale for the show. 

I came back to the box office at about 4:20 p.m. (unhopeful, I admit) and was in line for SRO tickets 5 and 6. The people before me (different from morning) arrived between 3:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m., with others arriving only a few minutes after me.

At 5:00 p.m., a staff member came out to share that they were selling only 6 standing room tickets (I received the last two!) for $50/piece.

I was on the left SRO side, and it was an amazing view! Not to mention, the actors (including Aaron Tveit!) walk past this area from time to time to enter the stage :) Also, I saw an understudy for Satine (Ashley Loren), and she was incredible. That is all!

Hope this helps :)   

Updated On: 1/18/20 at 11:09 PM

tgirl16
#76MOULIN ROUGE SRO UPDATES
Posted: 3/7/20 at 8:47am

Anyone do this recently on a Sunday and successfully get tickets? Or does anyone know if they aren't sold out do they discount tickets close to show at the box office? 

Hamilfan2
#77MOULIN ROUGE SRO UPDATES
Posted: 9/24/21 at 2:16pm

FYI- I just checked in with the box office and they told me they are no longer offering SRO for the foreseeable future

suicidalmickeymouse Profile Photo
suicidalmickeymouse
#78MOULIN ROUGE SRO UPDATES
Posted: 9/24/21 at 10:27pm

What a bummer.

Hunter: Your teeth need whitening./ Heidi: You sound weird./ Jeff: You taste funny.
-Jeff Bowen's worst onstage line flub.