pixeltracker

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Erika Jayne to Make Broadway Debut- Page 2

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Erika Jayne to Make Broadway Debut

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#25Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Erika Jayne to Make Broadway Debut
Posted: 1/12/20 at 1:03pm

I saw the show back in September with Charlotte and Lana Gordon and thought the show was in terrific shape. Hope the ensemble isn't bored already as there's a bunch of new faces in the show recently.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

JuneJune
#26Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Erika Jayne to Make Broadway Debut
Posted: 1/13/20 at 6:57am

I saw this the other day since my mother's been dying to see Chicago for a long time now. Luckily, we were still able to grab rush seats at 5 in the evening.

As someone who hasn't seen Chicago before (nor the movie), I thought Erika was great. I didn't know who she was or that she was a stunt cast prior to seeing the show, so I'm not biased for/against her.

Her acting was convincing, and I really bought her in the role. It felt like Roxie was a person up there, and not an actor playing a character. And while I can't recall any specific moments that her singing prowess blew me away, I don't remember any instance of feeling underwhelmed either; her voice alone has enough character to it to be entertaining.

But again, this is coming from someone who has not seen any prior production of Chicago prior, so who knows what I would've thought if I did.

Lm4dham05
#27Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Erika Jayne to Make Broadway Debut
Posted: 1/22/20 at 11:18am

Saw Chicago with Erika last night - I thought she did fantastic and really looked like she was having a good time. The cast overall just seemed to be lacking that Fosse energy when dancing and ALW as Velma was underwhelming. 

She did hit the stage door - not thrilled to have to wait 45 mins in the cold for her (it did not appear she had any guests) but when she did come out she was very humble and genuine. Got a few seconds (as myself and my friend didn't want to take up too much of her time) with her and she was very sweet and absolutely stunning in person.

JSquared2
#28Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Erika Jayne to Make Broadway Debut
Posted: 1/22/20 at 11:25am

Lm4dham05 said: "Saw Chicago with Erika last night - I thought she did fantastic and really looked like she was having a good time. The cast overall just seemed to be lacking that Fosse energy when dancing and ALW as Velma was underwhelming.

Andrew Lloyd Weber is playing Velma??