Little Shop of Horror w/o Borle

Harrison Pearce
#1Little Shop of Horror w/o Borle
Posted: 11/27/19 at 9:07am

Im aware this might be a tough question to find an answer to but Im curious if anyone knows who is going to be replacing Christian Borle the week in February he will be absent. Thank you in advance.

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#2Little Shop of Horror w/o Borle
Posted: 11/27/19 at 9:25am

Has there been any indication that it would be anyone but his understudy? Or are you thinking the producers may take the opportunity to test out a potential replacement like they did with Glick?

Harrison Pearce
#3Little Shop of Horror w/o Borle
Posted: 11/27/19 at 9:36am

I was curious as to the possibilities, I’m not opposed to the understudy (I’m curious as to who it is if anyone has that information). I did think it would be a trial run for replacement though.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#4Little Shop of Horror w/o Borle
Posted: 11/27/19 at 10:02am

It could be.....but only a one week vacation would USUALLY put in the understudy.  I'm there the weekend he's out.    However, since Groff is the only one we heard wasn't continuing, maybe they aren't even thinking that far yet.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Videos