tickets

crazycasey
#1tickets
Posted: 1/6/20 at 9:14am

I have not bought tickets for a couple years. I am planning a trip for the spring, Every time I try for tickets it says either box office or stub hub, When I click on box office it is not available. What happened to telecharge? What am I doing wrong?

suzycat Profile Photo
suzycat
#2tickets
Posted: 1/6/20 at 9:40am

What show?

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#3tickets
Posted: 1/6/20 at 9:44am

I have no idea....but WHERE are you clicking on those things?  From a google search?  The show's website?  For most bway shows tickets are usually available on either on Telecharge or Ticketmaster.  There are a few exceptions (like from the not for profits)     Most other places are RE-SALE and you will pay a premium.

Let us know what show and we can better helpl

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

crazycasey
#4tickets
Posted: 1/6/20 at 1:12pm

It must be something on my computer. It says url not found. I can access telecharge from my phone and tablet but not my laptop. I am not comfortable buying anything on my phone. Yes I am old.

UncleCharlie
#5tickets
Posted: 1/6/20 at 1:51pm

It's not you. I've begun having the same problem recently and getting the same message when I try to access telecharge from my laptop. I even tried using the tickets link from the show's website instead of the one on Playbill, but same problem. But I have both Microsoft Chrome and Edge on my laptop as browsers and it only happens when I use Chrome, not Edge. I have Chrome on my phone as well and like you there, I have no problem. You can install Edge as a secondary browser and that will solve the problem or another work around I discovered is if you get a discount code from Playbill or somewhere else and go in through that link, it gets you in with no problem even if on your laptop using Chrome. Have no idea what's causing this but those are the work arounds I am using.

Updated On: 1/6/20 at 01:51 PM