The Inheritance - Part 1 Finale

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#1The Inheritance - Part 1 Finale
Posted: 4/1/20 at 6:32pm

Apologies if this has been previously discussed. I attempted to comb the other threads and couldn't find a direct answer. 

This is a question to all those who have see The Inheritance Part 1, specifically regarding the finale. Since it does contain some spoiler content, I have included my inquiry below. 

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content

Does anyone know how the arrangement worked with the boys who appear from out of the house during that emotional scene when Eric arrives at Walter's residence? Obviously their names weren't listed in the Playbill - and for good reason. Were these boys standbys/understudies or was their sole function to appear in that final scene? Were they Equity salaried? If so, seems like quite a financial burden to take on in a show with an already large cast. 

Just fascinated as to how it all worked. Anyone with insight, I'm eager for your response. 

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#2The Inheritance - Part 1 Finale
Posted: 4/1/20 at 7:13pm

Their names were passed out on slips after the show. They received half of the weekly Equity salary.

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#3The Inheritance - Part 1 Finale
Posted: 4/1/20 at 8:06pm

Yes, I did receive the buck slip.

I was just more so mystified by the mechanics of it all.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde