Closing song for cabaret help!

bound4bway
#1Closing song for cabaret help!
Posted: 3/6/21 at 4:34pm

Hello! I am putting together a virtual cabaret that features all songs from historical musicals. I would like to have a group closing number and I cannot think of a good one. The closing number doesnt have to be from a historical musical but I wanted to like some up what were doing with the historical musicals? If that makes sense? It also doesnt have to be written as a group number but if Kimmie song as a group number that would be fine. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

copskid949 Profile Photo
copskid949
#2Closing song for cabaret help!
Posted: 3/6/21 at 7:25pm

So just for clarification, are there any major themes for the cabaret that are shared between songs? And when you say “historical” do you mean major musicals, or musicals about historical events?

copskid949 Profile Photo
copskid949
#3Closing song for cabaret help!
Posted: 3/6/21 at 7:25pm

So just for clarification, are there any major themes for the cabaret that are shared between songs? And when you say “historical” do you mean major musicals, or musicals about historical events?

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#4Closing song for cabaret help!
Posted: 3/6/21 at 9:29pm

copskid949 said: "So just for clarification, are there any major themes for the cabaret that are shared between songs? And when you say “historical” do you mean major musicals, or musicals about historical events?"

ggersten Profile Photo
ggersten
#5Closing song for cabaret help!
Posted: 3/7/21 at 9:40am

Everybody’s Got The Right - Assassins
Till We Reach That Day - Ragtime