pixeltracker

Full Casting Announced For THE MUSIC MAN- Page 2

Full Casting Announced For THE MUSIC MAN

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#25Full Casting Announced For THE MUSIC MAN
Posted: 10/30/21 at 12:31am

Hugh and Sutton had great chemistry. Im seeing this show because I love the musical and I love Sutton, I can take or leave Hugh, won't matter to me if he's in or not. 

We are all Broadway fans here - let us enjoy the fact that Broadway is back...and that The Music Man will be part of that! 

True story Jo. Let's! 

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#26Full Casting Announced For THE MUSIC MAN
Posted: 10/30/21 at 12:38am

jo said: "Lol - I also got tired watching that 2014 Opening number.

But what a foreboding that show offered --

*Hugh doing a rap version with rap artists of the Rockland Opening Number from The Music Man

*Hugh dancing with Sutton Foster briefly.
"

Also, Patrick Vaccariello was the music director of that ceremony, and he will do the same duties for Music Man.

Oh look, a bibu!

jo
#27Full Casting Announced For THE MUSIC MAN
Posted: 10/30/21 at 1:05am

Sutton Ross said: "Hugh and Sutton had great chemistry. Im seeing this show because I love the musical and I love Sutton, I can take or leave Hugh, won't matter to me if he's in or not.

We are all Broadway fans here - let us enjoy the fact that Broadway is back...and that The Music Man will be part of that!

True story Jo. Let's!
"

Fully agree!  Thanks!

Loved Sutton's sense of humor when  she was first asked on a talk show what her reaction was when she learned she will be working with Hugh : " That means I am going to be able to kiss Hugh Jackman!"

Their personalities seem to match - great sense of humor, strong work ethic & the desire to try something new!

Not being a USA resident, I have seen her only in "Drowsy Chaperone". I thought her presence was very refreshing. I am looking forward to what Jerry Zaks recently shared in his Variety interview about looking further into the romantic relationship between Harold Hill & Marian!

Updated On: 10/30/21 at 01:05 AM

Lavieboheme3090 Profile Photo
Lavieboheme3090
#28Full Casting Announced For THE MUSIC MAN
Posted: 10/30/21 at 5:06am

I’m old enough to remember when they would just cancel performances rather than run a show without Hugh.

https://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/2003/12/30/Hugh-Jackmans-break-stops-Broadway-show/26011072803360/

Granted Music Man is a different beast, but you never know in this day and age.
I mean the insurance on that man alone!