pixeltracker

Looking for Single Ticket to CSC Assassins

Looking for Single Ticket to CSC Assassins

jsmith272
#1Looking for Single Ticket to CSC Assassins
Posted: 11/30/21 at 9:51am

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a single ticket ideally to the 12/4 8pm performance. I'm also open to other dates in December. I'm checking the website and entering the lotto, but wanted to also check here.

Also, what are the chances of getting a rush ticket day of? I read elsewhere that multiple seats are empty at each performance. 

[UPDATE] Found. Please feel free to delete this thread.

Updated On: 11/30/21 at 09:51 AM

fyeahmaria Profile Photo
fyeahmaria
#2Looking for Single Ticket to CSC Assassins
Posted: 12/7/21 at 5:36am

I'm just highjacking this thread while it's here. Also looking for a ticket to almost any performance between 16/01 and 28/01 

Sometimes you have to be a little bit naughty.

adotburr
#3Looking for Single Ticket to CSC Assassins
Posted: 12/7/21 at 8:09am

fyeahmaria said: "I'm just highjacking this thread while it's here. Also looking for a ticket to almost any performance between 16/01 and 28/01"

Keep checking the website a few days out and most likely available tickets will pop up. I've read that others have said there are open seats at every performance so maybe even check with the box office too if you're local.

she/her . “everything’s legal in new jersey”

rg7759
#4Looking for Single Ticket to CSC Assassins
Posted: 12/7/21 at 7:04pm

'Classic Stage Company to Dim Lights in Tribute to Stephen Sondheim'

Also hijacking the thread to make a harmless joke..this should say light not lights because they only have 1 bulb there

Obviously I love the place tho

fyeahmaria Profile Photo
fyeahmaria
#5Looking for Single Ticket to CSC Assassins
Posted: 12/8/21 at 6:42am

adotburr said: "fyeahmaria said: "I'm just highjacking this thread while it's here. Also looking for a ticket to almost any performance between 16/01 and 28/01"

Keep checking the website a few days out and most likely available tickets will pop up. I've read that others have said there are open seats at every performance so maybe even check with the box office too if you're local.
"

thanks! I've been checking almost every day lately, but nothing has come up, not for close dates or further one. I'll only be in NYC those dates, and staying far from the theatre, but I'm sure I'll pop by at least a few times. Maybe try calling too.

Btw, do you happen to know the ticket prices?

Sometimes you have to be a little bit naughty.