pixeltracker

Lehmann Bros - San Francisco run cast?

Lehmann Bros - San Francisco run cast?

ChairinMain Profile Photo
ChairinMain
#1Lehmann Bros - San Francisco run cast?
Posted: 2/2/22 at 12:40pm

I know Simon Russell Beale and Adam Godley are continuing on with this play for its run in Los Angeles in march; has there been any word, rumor or speculation if they are also travelling north with the production once it comes to San Francisco? I'm trying to figure out whether or not to make a jaunt to Los Angeles to see this one...I'm interested in the play but the primary attraction for me is the cast. 

SFCowboy
#2Lehmann Bros - San Francisco run cast?
Posted: 2/2/22 at 6:03pm

This National Theatre webpage about the tour seems to indicate the cast is the same in LA and SF. https://www.nationaltheatre.org.uk/shows/the-lehman-trilogy-on-tour

nycW44
#3Lehmann Bros - San Francisco run cast?
Posted: 2/2/22 at 11:30pm

I passed by the ACT box office last week & asked if the cast from LA was coming to SF. The box office person told me she didn't think so, but I'm not 100% clear that she was talking about the Broadway vs. LA cast as we know that Simon Russell Beale and Adam Godley are continuing to LA. The person also basically suggested to me to not purchase tickets right now because they anticipate the show dates may be push backed and will require exchanges then. They mention news on date changes may possibly come out in the next 2 weeks. Has LA announce change in dates yet?

Also Soul Train at ACT is not on sale yet & was mention as also having show dates change to the Fall. 

Videos