Six in Chicago lottery

Nycat63
#1Six in Chicago lottery
Posted: 5/14/22 at 6:17pm

Asking for a friend who can’t handle balconies.  Anyone know where the lottery seats generally are for Six in Chicago? Apparently he has 45 min to decide if he should pay for them.  Thanks to anyone with info!

forfivemoreminutes
#2Six in Chicago lottery
Posted: 5/14/22 at 6:23pm

They’re usually orchestra seats! My friend has won the six Chicago lottery six or seven times and they were orchestra seats each time, although the exact spot varies - sometimes they’re far back (like row S or T) and sometimes they’re closer (row H or L). Sometimes they’re also front row. If your friend somehow ends up with balcony seats, they can call the theatre or let the ushers know they require accessible orchestra seating - I’d be shocked if the theatre didn’t accommodate. Hope your friend has fun - the Chicago cast is incredible!

Nycat63
#3Six in Chicago lottery
Posted: 5/14/22 at 6:29pm

forfivemoreminutes said: "They’re usually orchestra seats! My friend has won the six Chicago lottery six or seven times and they were orchestra seats each time, although the exact spot varies - sometimes they’re far back (like row S or T) and sometimes they’re closer (row H or L). Sometimes they’re also front row. If your friend somehow ends up with balcony seats, they can call the theatre or let the ushers know they require accessible orchestra seating - I’d be shocked if the theatre didn’t accommodate. Hope your friend has fun - the Chicago cast is incredible!"

Thank you so much for the speedy info! I’ve let him know and he’s purchasing them.  Much appreciated!

Videos