APPROPRIATE -- Rush Question

theatregeek25
#1APPROPRIATE -- Rush Question
Posted: 12/21/23 at 9:41am

I've tried the Today Tix digital rush several times and it seems impossible.  Playbill doesn't mention it, but has anyone here been able to get a general rush ticket for Appropriate at the box office?

yyys
#2APPROPRIATE -- Rush Question
Posted: 12/21/23 at 9:47am

No in person rush. I asked the box office last weekend. 

broadway86 Profile Photo
broadway86
#3APPROPRIATE -- Rush Question
Posted: 12/21/23 at 9:53am

I tried mobile rush this morning, my first time for this production, and got a ticket.

At first, it said all tickets were being held, I just kept hitting 1 seat until (assumedly) the people holding them reconsidered, and I got in.

spicemonkey
#4APPROPRIATE -- Rush Question
Posted: 12/21/23 at 10:39am

did  they show you the seat location when you got the rush ticket? I know for some shows they do, like & Juliet - I really like that feature 

yyys
#5APPROPRIATE -- Rush Question
Posted: 12/21/23 at 10:48am

"Assigned by box office" 

broadway86 Profile Photo
broadway86
#6APPROPRIATE -- Rush Question
Posted: 12/21/23 at 11:18am

spicemonkey said: "did they show you the seat location when you got the rush ticket? I know for some shows they do, like & Juliet - I really like that feature"

Not yet, but it's possible that I'll get a seat location a few hours before the show.

UncleCharlie
#7APPROPRIATE -- Rush Question
Posted: 12/24/23 at 4:25am

broadway86 said: "spicemonkey said: "did they show you the seat location when you got the rush ticket? I know for some shows they do, like & Juliet - I really like that feature"

Not yet, but it's possible that I'll get a seat location a few hours before the show.
"

Just out of curiosity, where did they end up seating you?

PegasusOasis
#8APPROPRIATE -- Rush Question
Posted: 12/24/23 at 5:10pm

I did mobile rush last week and sat center in the very last balcony row. couldn't see their facial expressions but it is a small theatre and still amazing seat. Great view for the finale. 

FWIW, I have had luck clicking the mobile rush tickets button right at 9am which pops up to click the ticket # (1 or 2). No luck in the past when I clicked it a few minutes before 9, which pops up a countdown screen that automatically transitions to the ticket # screen. 

Updated On: 12/24/23 at 05:10 PM

steve.sometime
#9APPROPRIATE -- Rush Question
Posted: 12/24/23 at 8:40pm

My rush seat two weeks ago was last row in the orchestra. Couldn't see facial expressions either.