pixeltracker

Dorian Gray 2025 season Broadway

Dorian Gray 2025 season Broadway

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
#1Dorian Gray 2025 season Broadway
Posted: 4/5/24 at 3:54am

The Picture Of Dorian Gray to open in 2025 on Broadway. Season details are being worked out now with the Sydney Theatre Company co producing. Currently in talks with Sarah to star. 

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

JasonC3
#2Dorian Gray 2025 season Broadway
Posted: 4/5/24 at 4:28am

As I noted in a different thread, I found this production stunning, Snook's performance outstanding, and one of the most effective uses of video I've seen on stage.  It has commanded some pretty high prices many days in London, so I could see it doing well on Broadway in a limited run.  It is a very demanding role as staged, so I can't imagine many actors would want to do it for more than 16-20 weeks.

Updated On: 4/6/24 at 04:28 AM

Feidlimid
#3Dorian Gray 2025 season Broadway
Posted: 4/5/24 at 4:55am

Snook is absolutely dynamite in this. 

(In a strange way, is a one-person production with a hugely talented lead strangely an easier deal for the director on that front? Nailing each piece of casting and facilitating chemistry is a tricky balance most of the times)

Play  Esq. Profile Photo
Play Esq.
#4Dorian Gray 2025 season Broadway
Posted: 4/6/24 at 5:15pm

Appropriate Succession & Theater article from the NY Times.