pixeltracker

Where are this week's box office grosses?

Where are this week's box office grosses?

#1Where are this week's box office grosses?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 4:05pm

Is there a reason the league has not posted the box office grosses for this week? 

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#2Where are this week's box office grosses?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 4:08pm

Someone must not want their bad grosses available to the road presenters…

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#3Where are this week's box office grosses?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 4:09pm

Call_me_jorge said: "Someone must not want their bad grosses available to the road presenters…"

You are the 2nd person to make this ridiculous statement. 

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

BorisTomashevsky
#4Where are this week's box office grosses?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 4:14pm

Nothing ridiculous about it. It’s entirely possible. Do you work for The League? Or maybe you’re an intern over at the Jones? 

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#5Where are this week's box office grosses?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 5:06pm

No, it's not.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

CJRochester
#6Where are this week's box office grosses?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 5:20pm

I'm guessing it took so long because they were also compiling the end-of-season grosses.  

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/The-Broadway-League-Releases-2023-24-Season-Statistics-154-Billion-in-Grosses-20240522

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#7Where are this week's box office grosses?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 6:30pm

BorisTomashevsky said: "Nothing ridiculous about it. It’s entirely possible. Do you work for The League? Or maybe you’re an intern over at the Jones?"

So they posted a day later and you have this whole conspiracy theory going. Also there is no need to tell you where I work.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

Latest Posts

Videos