Updates on Rush Tickets

broadwayboy222 Profile Photo
broadwayboy222
#1Updates on Rush Tickets
Posted: 5/26/24 at 5:01pm

Hello all! 

Looking at taking a trip into the city in about two weeks to take in some shows. Flying in on a Wednesday morning/early afternoon, the flights I am looking into will be landing anywhere from 10:00 AM-1:00 PM. Knowing that most all box offices open at 10:00 wondering what the chances are of being able to score a single rush ticket or standing room ticket would be to any of the following shows for an evening performance: (slim chance of a possible matinee depending on when my flight lands.)

The Notebook (top choice)

Stereophonic

Suffs

Hell’s Kitchen

Back to the Future (last choice)

I understand I could flip through the individual threads for each of the shows, but thought this would be a simpler option. Greatly appreciate any responses that are able to be given!

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#2Updates on Rush Tickets
Posted: 5/26/24 at 5:09pm

The $59 partial view orchestra is pretty good and it’s still available for many performances. (And it’s not really that partial IMHO). They also have Telecharge digital rush opening at 11am

Although probably slightly abutted by the holiday weekend, every line for all the other shows yesterday were quite long (SUFFS and HK being the big ones). 

You can also enter lotteries for most of these shows on rush.Telecharge.com the day before

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

broadwayboy222
#3Updates on Rush Tickets
Posted: 5/26/24 at 5:18pm

Thank you! For which show is the 59.00 offer good for?

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#4Updates on Rush Tickets
Posted: 5/26/24 at 5:22pm

Sorry. Stereophonic 

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#5Updates on Rush Tickets
Posted: 5/26/24 at 5:43pm

Try to go to Water for Elephants, best show in town!

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

broadwayboy222
#6Updates on Rush Tickets
Posted: 5/26/24 at 5:50pm

Planning to on a different day once a friend gets into town! 

yyys
#7Updates on Rush Tickets
Posted: 5/26/24 at 6:09pm

definitely buy the $59 Stereophonic in advance. I bought orch C121 and the ones next to it are $248.

Videos