pixeltracker

Classic Stage Launches New Series With EDGE OF THE WORLD by Ethan Slater & Nick Blaemire

Classic Stage Launches New Series With EDGE OF THE WORLD by Ethan Slater & Nick Blaemire

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#1Classic Stage Launches New Series With EDGE OF THE WORLD by Ethan Slater & Nick Blaemire
Posted: 6/6/24 at 9:14am

https://www.classicstage.org/edge-of-the-world/

"Classic Stage Company is thrilled to present a one-night-only concert presentation of Edge of the World, a new musical with a book, music, and lyrics by Tony Award nominee Ethan Slater (CSC’s Assassins) and Nick Blaemire (Space Dogs). Edge of the World will be held at CSC’s Lynn F. Angelson Theater on Tuesday July 16 at 7pm. 

Edge of the World launches CSC’s Old Friends, New Classics series, which offers company-affiliated artists an opportunity to present their latest material. Old Friends, New Classics is generously supported by Matt Benjamin and Yeeta Yeger.

The cast of Edge of the World will include Ethan Slater as Ben, Norbert Leo Butz (My Fair Lady) as Henry, and Lilli Cooper (POTUS: Or, Behind Every Great Dumbass Are Seven Women Trying to Keep Him Alive) as Kath. They previously appeared on the concept album of Edge of the World produced by Broadway Records and will reprise their roles for this performance."

chrishuyen
#2Classic Stage Launches New Series With EDGE OF THE WORLD by Ethan Slater & Nick Blaemire
Posted: 6/6/24 at 2:51pm

Ugh this is so exciting to hear as I thought the album was fantastic (it made my top 10 albums the year it came out) but of course I'm out of town when this happens. I would've loved to attend seeing as a lot of the story is left vague and I don't think they've ever released a full synopsis so I'm looking forward to hearing back from anyone that does go!

Videos