Adam Pascal / Heather Headley

Toni
#0Adam Pascal / Heather Headley
Posted: 5/21/04 at 5:10pm

Hello everyone. Just wondering if anyone thinks there's a chance Heather will join Adam Pascal in a return to Aida for the closing. When I seen it last year I saw Simone w/Adam. Don't get me wrong, Simone was awesome but i'd love to see it w/Heather. Thanks for the help.

If I were only meant to tend the nest,then why does my imagination sail Across the mountains and the seas,beyond the make-believe of any fairytale?

Type_A_Tiff Profile Photo
Type_A_Tiff
#1re: Adam Pascal / Heather Headley
Posted: 5/21/04 at 5:49pm

I think it's unlikely. But if it happened, I would fly across the continent to see it. But the general consensus seems to be that Heather doesn't have much urge to return to Broadway (which really is a shame. She's so talented.).

"It's not always about you!!!" (But if you think I'm referring to you anyway, then I probably am.)

"Good luck returning my ass!" - Wilhemina Slater

"This is my breakfast, lunch and f***ing dinner right here. I'm not even f***in' joking." - Colin Farrell

Matt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
#2re: Adam Pascal / Heather Headley
Posted: 5/21/04 at 6:04pm

Heather is busy recording her 2nd album right now. It would be incredible to see her once more in the role. I saw her numerous times and each time was better than the last. Plus, she's one of the sweetest people you'd ever want to meet. I'm sure she'll return to the stage one day. And I'll be first in line to see her.

"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."

crp2000 Profile Photo
crp2000
#3re: Adam Pascal / Heather Headley
Posted: 5/24/04 at 3:51am

I'M HEADING TO NYC TONIGHT TO SEE HEATHER!!!
I JUST LOVE ME SOME HEADley!!!

BoyWithTheBugle Profile Photo
BoyWithTheBugle
#4re: Adam Pascal / Heather Headley
Posted: 5/24/04 at 5:03pm

I'll be there as well. Can not wait!

I don' t think she is coming back, and I actually don't think she should. What was so magical about her as AIDA then would not be the same now. The fact that is was a "breakout performance" is lost to time....

She is amazing and I do look forward to HOPEFULLY her true return to Broadway in somethig awesome. She deserves that and so do we!

"sipping on a glass of cold chablis..."

Broadway Pixie
#5re: Adam Pascal / Heather Headley
Posted: 5/24/04 at 5:55pm

It would be the best thing in the world if the ENTIRE orginal cast would come back for at least one show before it closes.

"I'm gonna be someone! Hey world! Look out! It's Evelyn..."

Videos