ANNIE: A Royal Adventure to DVD

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#0ANNIE: A Royal Adventure to DVD
Posted: 6/21/04 at 10:25am

On August 31, this comes to DVD and video for the first time. Is it a musical?

Here is a pic of the cover art:
Cover Art

"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle
Updated On: 6/21/04 at 10:25 AM

Matt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
#1re: ANNIE: A Royal Adventure to DVD
Posted: 6/21/04 at 10:32am

This was a TV movie last year or early this year.

"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."

Kicks8567
#2re: ANNIE: A Royal Adventure to DVD
Posted: 6/21/04 at 10:32am

I rented this from Blockbuster right after i saw Annie, thinking it was just Annie, and it was HORRIBLE. Not reccomended at all.

Broadway Lara Profile Photo
Broadway Lara
#3re: ANNIE: A Royal Adventure to DVD
Posted: 6/21/04 at 11:37am

it was garbage.

StickToPriest Profile Photo
StickToPriest
#4re: ANNIE: A Royal Adventure to DVD
Posted: 6/21/04 at 11:40am

awwwww......poor George Hearn. re: ANNIE: A Royal Adventure to DVD

"One no longer loves one's insight enough once one communicates it."

The opposite of creation isn't war, it's stagnation.

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#5re: ANNIE: A Royal Adventure to DVD
Posted: 6/21/04 at 11:42am

Of course it's garbage! I could tell by just looking at the cover and reading the title. No 'sequel' to ANNIE is needed.

"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle

Videos