Who Knew!

DFYINGRVTY Profile Photo
DFYINGRVTY
#0Who Knew!
Posted: 8/25/04 at 2:16pm

Who Knew!

its pretty crazy.....

Who Knew!

Citizens of Oz, there is an enemy that must be found and captured! Believe nothing she says. She's evil. Responsible for the mutilation of these poor, innocent monkeys! Her green skin is but an outward manifestation of her twisted nature! This distortion, this repulsion, this - - Wicked Witch!

Derek2
#1re: Who Knew!
Posted: 8/25/04 at 2:18pm

I knew, I knew. They used a green body suit on Roseanne and Eartha Kitt in the MSG production of The Wizard of Oz as well

also: JLT is soo cute as Glinda lol

poodleboy Profile Photo
poodleboy
#2re: Who Knew!
Posted: 8/25/04 at 2:19pm

Anyone who has seen the show, I hope.

timote316
#3re: Who Knew!
Posted: 8/25/04 at 2:20pm

Everytime I see her in pictures, I like JLT more and more.

Oh, and you didn't need to post the same thing in two different threads, DFYINGRVTY

Derek2
#4re: Who Knew!
Posted: 8/25/04 at 2:25pm

same with me. JLT is excellent in everything. I personally think she shines the brightest in this, specially when she sings Popular. I was laughing soooo hard :)...I have a strange feeling she might win best replacement actress on the Broadway.com awards this year...depending on who replaces Idina

Fair 2 Middlin Profile Photo
Fair 2 Middlin
#5re: Who Knew!
Posted: 8/25/04 at 2:27pm

EEWWW!
Please! No more mentions of Roseanne in a bodysuit.
I just had lunch!!

Thank you so much Fair. You are such a "Bewitching" HUSSY! -(DAME 12/2)

broadwayguy2
#6re: Who Knew!
Posted: 8/25/04 at 2:29pm

Roseanne was a truely disturbing witch.. and no, that wasn't a compliment to her.

Derek2
#7re: Who Knew!
Posted: 8/25/04 at 2:38pm

Hahaha she was. I liked Eartha Kitt much better

actually i dont know if u know this but, Roseanne lost A LOT of weight since her Tv show and since OZ. Its still gross lol but just some info Updated On: 8/25/04 at 02:38 PM

broadwayguy2
#8re: Who Knew!
Posted: 8/25/04 at 2:43pm

yeah...

eartha was much better....

roseanna once said thats he used to tug on Jessica's pigtails to try to get her to break, but she never would.. GO JESS!

Videos