pixeltracker

Rashad Naylor understudies a Dynamite in Hairspray!- Page 2

Rashad Naylor understudies a Dynamite in Hairspray!

Crazy4MattMorrison52 Profile Photo
Crazy4MattMorrison52
#25re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Rashad Naylor understudies a Dynamite in Ha
Posted: 8/12/04 at 9:19pm

sorry about that

"gimme a bottle of bourbon and half a chicken and i'll conquer the world!"

zepka102 Profile Photo
zepka102
#26re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Rashad Naylor understudies a Dynamite in Ha
Posted: 8/12/04 at 9:24pm

when i saw hairspray, we had shayna steele as little inez... she did a great job, but she still looked old for the role, so i can't imagine judine!

::bust a move::

jonartdesigns Profile Photo
jonartdesigns
#27re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Rashad Naylor understudies a Dynamite in Ha
Posted: 8/12/04 at 9:29pm

i'd frankly like to understudy a dynamite and i'm even less of a candidate than rashad (i'm not only male and white), its just seems like fun to sing like that

"Grease," the fourth revival of the season, is the worst show in the history of theater and represents an unparalleled assault on Western civilization and its values. - Michael Reidel

Dolly_Levi Profile Photo
Dolly_Levi
#28Man/Woman/Child
Posted: 8/12/04 at 9:47pm

In reference to the woman playing a man's role or vice versa - I believe that Jennifer Holiday played the Teen Angel (replacing Billy Porter) in the GREASE revival a few years back.

Laughter is much more important than applause. Applause is almost a duty. Laughter is a reward. Carol Channing

jonartdesigns Profile Photo
jonartdesigns
#29Man/Woman/Child
Posted: 8/12/04 at 10:10pm

as did mary bond davis

"Grease," the fourth revival of the season, is the worst show in the history of theater and represents an unparalleled assault on Western civilization and its values. - Michael Reidel

broadwayguy2
#30Man/Woman/Child
Posted: 8/13/04 at 11:07am

Yes, Mary Bond and Jen Holiday played Teen Angel.

I still say I'd like to see Rashad as a Dynamite. I want to see the alternate version of the song Man/Woman/Child