pixeltracker

Chicago, Rent, Dracula Stage Doors 9/26/04

Chicago, Rent, Dracula Stage Doors 9/26/04

Yankeefan007
#0Chicago, Rent, Dracula Stage Doors 9/26/04
Posted: 9/26/04 at 5:20pm

Waited for an hour or so for Wayne Brady at Chicago...he was very nice, signed everything happily, even though he was talking on his cell phone at the same time. At Rent, Frenchie Davis was very glad to sign, multiple times. Like always, Tom Hewitt at Dracula was very glad to sign autographs, as was Kelli O'Hara. I noticed that Melissa Errico was still absent.

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#1re: Chicago, Rent, Dracula Stage Doors 9/26/04
Posted: 9/26/04 at 5:54pm

I haven't been checking the Dracula threads, whats wrong with Melissa?

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!

Yankeefan007
#2re: Chicago, Rent, Dracula Stage Doors 9/26/04
Posted: 9/26/04 at 5:55pm

She strained a vocal cord a few weeks ago after singing with a cold for a few days.

carlyjibsonsman001 Profile Photo
carlyjibsonsman001
#3re: Chicago, Rent, Dracula Stage Doors 9/26/04
Posted: 9/26/04 at 6:03pm

did you met drew lachey?

"are we selling food, we can make a ton of money"

Yankeefan007
#4re: Chicago, Rent, Dracula Stage Doors 9/26/04
Posted: 9/26/04 at 6:10pm

no...he was in already....i've seen him already tho, when rent performed over the summer in bryant park

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#5re: Chicago, Rent, Dracula Stage Doors 9/26/04
Posted: 9/26/04 at 6:12pm

When we stayed after for HAIR, we saw him came out and only about 10 people were waiting for him. Kind of sad.

EDIT: for those who dont know the stage door for the Hair concert (theatre is the amsterdamn right?) is on the same street as RENT is. (41st)

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!
Updated On: 9/26/04 at 06:12 PM

itstheM Profile Photo
itstheM
#6re: Chicago, Rent, Dracula Stage Doors 9/26/04
Posted: 9/26/04 at 6:13pm

Melissa was out last week when I saw Dracula. It didn't seem like there was much she could strain her voice with in the show. Oh well, things happen. re: Chicago, Rent, Dracula Stage Doors 9/26/04

Baby, dream your dream Close your eyes and try it!

Ebonic_Singer
#7re: Chicago, Rent, Dracula Stage Doors 9/26/04
Posted: 9/26/04 at 6:29pm

Haha--rather than go to the stage door for Hair, I got dessert at Carmines with the people I was with. While eating and looking out the front window, all the stars passed by to get to the after-party!

Videos