News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for itstheM

itstheM Profile Photo
Member Name: itstheM
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.myspace.com/markdorenfast
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
 May 22 2007, 12:31:59 PM
Has anyone ever delivered their mail to the theater? Just wondering.
re: DRAMA DESK WEBCAST TONITE?? theater mania??
 May 20 2007, 11:29:01 PM
right as the song ended, the video comes back! blame the racist
 May 20 2007, 11:15:48 PM
where are they sitting?? next to the stage?
re: Kristin Chenoweth is a nut! 'SEND'
 May 20 2007, 11:14:02 PM
it's funny because as she was there saying it, we were right here doing it
 May 20 2007, 11:10:48 PM
the sound NEEDS to be turned off, I know I can turn mine off, but this is a train wreck not to be missed
re: Drama Desk Awards will be broadcast on XM Satellite
 May 20 2007, 05:50:18 PM
thank god for that webcast. what would we do without it?
re: My Desert Island Top Tony Comments
 May 15 2007, 12:40:12 PM
I actually agree with all of your list! My one addition is Hal Prince, Tony wonder boy. He has more than anybody ever, and he wasn't nominated for best direction? There's a question to ponder.
re: The Official Tony Nominations Thread
 May 15 2007, 12:32:56 PM
I think D'amboise deserves it the least out of every nom. She was god awful in Chorus Line. Why not Kristin? Where she at? Yay for the Spring boys, but I don't think either will win. Legally Blonde nominated for so many things but not best musical-doesn't make sense to me. If a show is nominated for book, music, choreo, and leading actress...why not? I haven't seen it yet, but it is the logic of the situation what confuses me.
going to the nominations?
 May 14 2007, 12:48:55 PM
Is anybody here going to the Tony nominations announcement tomorrow morning? Can anyone go? Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.
re: The View Today
 Mar 21 2007, 09:12:32 PM
Color Purple was an awesome performance. Does the Chorus Line cast ever really sing when they do TV perfs or is it always lip synched? I rewound the tape 3 times to watch Charlotte do an extra kick at the end of the dance. I could not stop laughing. And then I thought, what better way to draw attention to yourself on national television than to move when everyone else is standing still?
re: Spring Break in Broadway. My Reviews.
 Mar 14 2007, 09:58:59 PM
I also hold different opinions. Am I one of the only people who thought A Chorus Line was just bad? The cast couldn't sing, act, or dance well enough to be on Broadway.
The Magic Show??
 Feb 5 2007, 10:19:11 PM
Does anybody know anything about The Magic Show? I have to sing "West End Avenue" Thanks :)
re: so WHO was buying these Grease tickets??
 Jan 10 2007, 12:04:40 PM
But no one admittingly on here has bought tickets and I consider this to be a really good representation of NY Theater fanatics. So my question is, if it's not the Broadway fans buying tickets--is it the Grease fans?
re: NEW 'HAIRSPRAY' MOVIE PHOTOS!!
 Jan 10 2007, 11:58:43 AM
Queen Latifa looks like a big lesbian... Her wig and dress are awful. Brown?? In a movie full of pastel??
so WHO was buying these Grease tickets??
 Jan 9 2007, 04:30:19 PM
Who out there was wactching "You're the One That I Want" and immediately purchased their tickets? Was it any of you people? Did Broadway finally reach that tourist demographic that yearns to see a new production of Grease? (in only one episode??)

I don't get it.

re: BWW TV Special Feature: HAIRSPRAY Teaser Trailer
 Dec 27 2006, 10:32:39 PM
I'm excited. To me, the colors are suggesting a youthful marketing campaign, but the announcer's voice speaks to middle age adults. I'm still not sure who in the 'real world' is going to see this movie-Travolta fans? tourists who saw the musical? teeny boppers? We'll see.
re: SCARY Wedding Singer fan sighting!
 Dec 18 2006, 10:11:06 PM
Me and my friends, who were also on our way to Sping Awakening, saw them in the Starbucks and had no clue what that was. We all just took it for a little Sunday afternoon New York City madness.
re: High school musical @ stagedoor
 Nov 12 2006, 12:20:11 PM
She is 14 years old. And there are clips of her with Andrew Lloyd Webber introducing her and talking about how talented she is...I think she's in a pretty good place.
re: ACL Reival Tony Nods?
 Nov 5 2006, 11:26:22 AM
No one from this show deserves a nomination.
re: High School Musical -- In concert??
 Oct 24 2006, 01:10:37 PM
Wait, wait, wait...NONE of them can SING!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You