pixeltracker

Adam Pascal "Civilian" album- Page 4

Adam Pascal "Civilian" album

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#75re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/16/04 at 11:13pm

heh, probably. I'm still mulling. I read too much into things, I guess.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Chloe Profile Photo
Chloe
#76re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/16/04 at 11:31pm

I think it would be a mistake to read too much into it - the song's a little confusing because the viewpoint shifts around, it seems to me, going from the very specific lines about the girl writing in her journal at four in the morning to more general stuff.

The way I look at it is that anyone with a healthy view of himself could (and maybe should) get a little freaked out by fan adoration.

luvtheEmcee
#77re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/16/04 at 11:35pm

I know. Honestly, I've done some stupid things... but all in good fun and creativity, I guess. I mean, I read what he said... that it was in a joking manner, and it seems like he was talking about crazy fans in general, not just his, per se.... maybe. *shrug* I'll get off of this now. I guess it'll just make me think twice...

adampascalgal Profile Photo
adampascalgal
#78re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/17/04 at 12:47am

Hey, thanks to who ever it was that posted about the song description from Adam on the Sh-k-boom site. I have been wondering about a few of the songs, like where the inspriation came from or what exactly he was talking about since I got the CD. Sometimes the meaning of some of his songs are a little hard for me to get, but his explanations really help!!

"All they say Is "Trust in What Is Writen." Wars are made. And somehow that is wisdom. Thought is suspect, And money is their idol, And nothing is okay unless it's scripted in their Bible." -Spring Awakening

paulie23 Profile Photo
paulie23
#79re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/17/04 at 1:35am

does the sh-k-boom site list the lyrics to his songs?

luvtheEmcee
#80re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/17/04 at 1:36am

I don't think so. Send me a PM if you want them from the CD booklet.

midnghtdolphin Profile Photo
midnghtdolphin
#81re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/17/04 at 3:05am

i haven't gotten mine yet! i got the email saying it was sent, but it hasn't gotten here yet.