pixeltracker

Rocky Horror cast recording question- Page 2

Rocky Horror cast recording question

Broadway Matt Profile Photo
Broadway Matt
#25Undiscovered really didn't mean to - it just happened!
Posted: 10/17/04 at 12:52am

i saw a HOBO CAMP t-shirt on ebay today! too easily mistaken for Bum Fights for me to buy.

love me some OZ though, almost as much as my SOPRANOS

"The last train out of any station will not be full of nice guys." - Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"I wash my face, then drink beer, then I weep. Say a prayer and induce insincere self-abuse, till I'm fast asleep"- In Trousers

andyf
#26Undiscovered really didn't mean to - it just happened!
Posted: 10/17/04 at 12:53am

WHAT SOUND DOES A "T" MAKE????

EDIT: BwayMatt, definitely saw that shirt as well. What's even funnier than the shirt itself is the description, assuming it's the same thing I saw a couple months ago.

Andrew, tonight isn't about you! It isn't even about me!!! - [FD]
Updated On: 10/17/04 at 12:53 AM

Broadway Matt
#27Undiscovered really didn't mean to - it just happened!
Posted: 10/17/04 at 1:04am

hmm the ebay item must've ended. it's not there anymore. i forget the description, but it was probably the same person.

"The last train out of any station will not be full of nice guys." - Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"I wash my face, then drink beer, then I weep. Say a prayer and induce insincere self-abuse, till I'm fast asleep"- In Trousers

andyf
#28Undiscovered really didn't mean to - it just happened!
Posted: 10/17/04 at 1:06am

Forgive my memory for failing me, but it started "If you know 'Strangers with Candy', you know Hobocamp." and continued something to the effect of "make other fans laugh and confuse the hell out of everyone else".

Andrew, tonight isn't about you! It isn't even about me!!! - [FD]
Updated On: 10/17/04 at 01:06 AM

Matt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
#29Undiscovered really didn't mean to - it just happened!
Posted: 10/17/04 at 1:13am

Hello, faggotus.

"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."

Broadway Matt
#30Undiscovered really didn't mean to - it just happened!
Posted: 10/17/04 at 1:26am

what was this thread about again? doesn't matter. we can keep bumping it to the top and interrupting whatever GOOD VIBRATIONS discussion is going on.

Matt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
#31Undiscovered really didn't mean to - it just happened!
Posted: 10/17/04 at 1:32am

And don't worry, I can't get pregnant. My overies are diseased.

"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."

broadwayguy2
#32Undiscovered really didn't mean to - it just happened!
Posted: 10/17/04 at 1:38am

but it's still fun trying to get you pregnant, isn't it? he he he

Broadway Matt
#33Undiscovered really didn't mean to - it just happened!
Posted: 10/17/04 at 1:39am

ever seen that horrific piglet character amy does?

Broadway Matt
#34Undiscovered really didn't mean to - it just happened!
Posted: 10/17/04 at 1:39am

oops

Updated On: 10/17/04 at 01:39 AM

Jon
#35Undiscovered really didn't mean to - it just happened!
Posted: 10/17/04 at 9:59am

David Sedaris' latest, "Dress Your Family in Cordoroy and Denim" is brilliant. I bought the audio version, and there's nothing better than him reading his own stories. The one called "Six to Eight Black Men", about the Dutch version of Santa Claus, is absolutely hysterical.