Adam pascal and Toxic Audio??

Ebonic_Singer
#0Adam pascal and Toxic Audio??
Posted: 12/19/04 at 12:24am

If anyone here has a Toxic Audio CD, especially the live one, do you think Jeremy from Toxic Audio sounds like Adam Pascal?

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#1re: Adam pascal and Toxic Audio??
Posted: 12/19/04 at 12:25am

Must. Hear. This.

<-- has clearly lost her mind.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Ebonic_Singer
#2re: Adam pascal and Toxic Audio??
Posted: 12/19/04 at 12:30am

haha. Well--he doesn't exactly hit the same notes, but their quality seems very similar to me.

luvtheEmcee
#3re: Adam pascal and Toxic Audio??
Posted: 12/19/04 at 12:31am

Yeah, well, Adam didn't hit his notes sometimes either. re: Adam pascal and Toxic Audio??

Can I hear it anywhere?

Ebonic_Singer
#4re: Adam pascal and Toxic Audio??
Posted: 12/19/04 at 12:38am

haha--their site house soundclips, but I don't think Jeremy is really singing on any of em. Check it out anyway, cause I'm not sure.

Toxic audio site.

luvtheEmcee
#5re: Adam pascal and Toxic Audio??
Posted: 12/19/04 at 12:39am

Thanks!!

If anyone has a definite recording of this guy, please PM me. re: Adam pascal and Toxic Audio??

truffleshuffle Profile Photo
truffleshuffle
#6re: Adam pascal and Toxic Audio??
Posted: 12/19/04 at 12:40am

I can see how one might hear that, but once you listen to Captive Audience, and their self titiled CD, the difference becomes much clearer. I'm glad to know though, that I'm not the only Toxic Audio fan out there. If you like Toxic Audio, you'll love The Real Group, or for stateside fun try (the now defunct) Vox One. Peace.

When dame fortune tosses me a curve, I never give away to despair, I hang on with every little nerve, trying to keep my balance as I dangle in air.

Ebonic_Singer
#7re: Adam pascal and Toxic Audio??
Posted: 12/19/04 at 12:51am

I know of all them Toxic Audio is by far the best. But yeah--I'm talking about the live CD.

Videos