tickets to Wicked in Chicago

mule
#0tickets to Wicked in Chicago
Posted: 4/7/05 at 9:51am

anyone have an idea how to get tix in Chicago for Wicked in late May? My wife wants to go and I cannot get anything off of Ticketmaster.

Thanks in advance.

peach
#1re: tickets to Wicked in Chicago
Posted: 4/7/05 at 10:09am

Have you tried e-Bay?

#2re: tickets to Wicked in Chicago
Posted: 4/7/05 at 10:48am

There are scattered tickets left for the tour. They are indeed available through ticketmaster. Try calling the local line 312 559 1212. Or go to www.BroadwayinChicago.com and they will link you to ticketmaster.

Have fun!

brdlwyr
#3re: tickets to Wicked in Chicago
Posted: 4/7/05 at 10:53am

Or, wait for the sit down in June.

StephanietheStar Profile Photo
StephanietheStar
#4re: tickets to Wicked in Chicago
Posted: 4/7/05 at 12:04pm

...that's a toughy

and all that I could do because of you was talk of love...

mule
#5re: tickets to Wicked in Chicago
Posted: 4/7/05 at 3:23pm

As an update I found out that they added some days to the Chicago stop and as of an hour ago some tix were available for the added days beginning with June 24.

From experience, if you have any desire to go in Chicago and don't want to pay through the nose, buy now.

commasplice
#6re: tickets to Wicked in Chicago
Posted: 4/7/05 at 3:29pm

The tickets for all dates June 24 and beyond are for a separate sit-down production starring Ana Gasteyer (http://www.playbill.com/news/article/91902.html). The tour with Stephanie J. Block ends June 12.

I couldn't tell if you knew that or not based on your post...if you did, then nevermind re: tickets to Wicked in Chicago

brdlwyr
#7re: tickets to Wicked in Chicago
Posted: 4/7/05 at 3:30pm

I have 22 tix for the run and hope to take advantage of a friend in the sit down for tix later in the summer.

Videos