News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
teth Profile Photo
teth
#0Piazza or Spamalot or DRS?
Posted: 6/7/05 at 2:47am

I need help! I'm going to NYC in early Sept...and I'm already filling up my schedule with musicals. As for my last choice, I am down to either Piazza, Spamalot, or DRS. Which should I see??

I know that Piazza is closing when I'm there (so last few shows). Will it go on tour any time soon? And isn't DRS going on tour next year??

...I can't figure out which is the "must-see" show I must go to in Sept. Help! Piazza or Spamalot or DRS?

#1re: Piazza or Spamalot or DRS?
Posted: 6/7/05 at 2:50am

I would bet that Spamalot and DRS will tour sooner than Piazza...

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#2re: Piazza or Spamalot or DRS?
Posted: 6/7/05 at 2:50am

piazza...no doubts about it....even if it tours...it wont be the same. the original cast is amazing.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

tagiunagi
#3re: Piazza or Spamalot or DRS?
Posted: 6/7/05 at 2:51am

teth: Is this Alexa?

Question: Will Esparza win for The Homecoming? BobbyBubby: I hope so. If only for the mental health of many people on this board.

teth Profile Photo
teth
#4re: Piazza or Spamalot or DRS?
Posted: 6/7/05 at 2:54am

That's really true. Spamalot and DRS would probably tour...while Piazza may happen later (if at all).

Tagi: Are you talking about the avatar? It is the cursed eye of Sadako from "Ringu" (original Japanese version of "The Ring").

tagiunagi
#5re: Piazza or Spamalot or DRS?
Posted: 6/7/05 at 2:56am

teth: I think I know you. I went to Lowell.

Question: Will Esparza win for The Homecoming? BobbyBubby: I hope so. If only for the mental health of many people on this board.

teth Profile Photo
teth
#6re: Piazza or Spamalot or DRS?
Posted: 6/7/05 at 3:04am

tagi: LOL This is quite disturbing indeed. Who are you?

tagiunagi
#7re: Piazza or Spamalot or DRS?
Posted: 6/7/05 at 3:14am

HAHAHA, I graduated last year! What grade are you in now?

teth Profile Photo
teth
#8re: Piazza or Spamalot or DRS?
Posted: 6/7/05 at 3:18am

Should I know you well? (O_O)

I graduated in '03.

tagiunagi
#9re: Piazza or Spamalot or DRS?
Posted: 6/7/05 at 3:21am

Did you do drama at Lowell?

teth Profile Photo
teth
#10re: Piazza or Spamalot or DRS?
Posted: 6/7/05 at 3:22am

Yes...

tagiunagi
#11re: Piazza or Spamalot or DRS?
Posted: 6/7/05 at 3:23am

me too...

divacathe Profile Photo
divacathe
#12re: Piazza or Spamalot or DRS?
Posted: 6/7/05 at 4:38am

See Piazza first, then DRS, don't waste your money on Spamalot, go see Spelling Bee!!

"Love is stupid and it bleeds, it satisfies my needs, I think it's wonderful..." ~Bill Finn is God!

teth Profile Photo
teth
#13re: Piazza or Spamalot or DRS?
Posted: 6/7/05 at 5:05am

Thank you all.

I have decided to see Piazza. :) (My family has deemed me crazy for sacrificing some of the sightseeing time to see musicals.)

Videos