The Odd Couple or Lennon

SWTaffy Profile Photo
SWTaffy
#0The Odd Couple or Lennon
Posted: 6/14/05 at 9:34am

Should I get tickets to "The Odd Couple" or Lennon for my father for father's day ?

Thanks.

It's worth a shot/ :) www.freephotoiPods.com/?r=15009978
Updated On: 6/14/05 at 09:34 AM

cathyhyatt
#2re: Need help with a father's day gift...
Posted: 6/14/05 at 11:45am

Well, what would he enjoy more a play or a musical?

"You won't fight without layers of armor Suit on up and come brace my sword You look back when the pieces are missing Hollowed out hope that no time can restore."

SWTaffy Profile Photo
SWTaffy
#3re: Need help with a father's day gift...
Posted: 6/14/05 at 11:47am

He likes both. He really enjoys Lennon's music but he randomly comments about not seeing Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick in the Producers.

It's worth a shot/ :) www.freephotoiPods.com/?r=15009978

MargoChanning
#4re: Need help with a father's day gift...
Posted: 6/14/05 at 12:31pm

If seat location is an issue, I'm hearing that only rear mezz is left for most Odd Couple performances (unless you want to pay for premium seats). With Lennon, you'd have your pick of the best seats in the house.

"What a story........ everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at her rear end." -- Birdie [http://margochanning.broadwayworld.com/] "The Devil Be Hittin' Me" -- Whitney

Thenardier Profile Photo
Thenardier
#5re: Need help with a father's day gift...
Posted: 6/14/05 at 12:34pm

^ And there is a reason for that.

SO, I guess I will be missing The Odd Couple re: Need help with a father's day gift...

sipos
#6re: Need help with a father's day gift...
Posted: 6/14/05 at 1:06pm

See Lennon. The Odd Couple just doesn't sound as fun. It is your Dad, I guess he might like it. Lennon's bound to have great music, then review it for us here.

Videos