News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SWTaffy

SWTaffy Profile Photo
Member Name: SWTaffy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Eden is Sensational! 1-10-06 Review
 Jan 11 2006, 03:34:53 PM
I saw the show last night and I have to agree that Eden makes one heck of an Elphie. Once she sang No Good Deed, I just wanted the show to start from the beginning again. She's going to have a nice year as Elphie.

I have to agree with whoever said that Robb Sapp having a ball as Boq. I have only see Wicked two other times and I never remember Boq being the one to watch. He definitely made his role memorable.

re: '[Rent Movie] Better Than The Show!'
 Oct 28 2005, 08:55:35 AM
question regarding the movie, is Love heals in the movie at credits or is it just on the cd.

I think it's my favorite song on the cd.

re: movies you wish they would make into musicals
 Oct 11 2005, 10:51:58 AM
The Cat's Meow

I loved this movie.

re: Rent on Regis and Kelly
 Oct 6 2005, 02:31:47 PM
Regis' daughter is getting married soon so maybe that's why there are taping everything in advance. I haven't watched in a couple of days but I know he mentioned something about it earlier. ALso, I think they record the Friday's show because kelly tapes her sitcom on Friday nights.
re: a silly eden espinosa question
 Jul 21 2005, 02:30:30 PM
Roundhouse was my favorite!!! Micki (the one with the long hair was my favorite) She was in showgirls. If you blink, you would miss her.
re: Broadway in Bryant Park
 Jul 14 2005, 02:31:26 PM
I think Darlene Love was great.

I enjoyed the Altar Boyz. I would go see it from that performance, if I hadn't seen it already.

re: Broadway in Bryant Park
 Jul 14 2005, 09:40:29 AM
I'm going during my lunch hour. Don't worry about being alone, there are so many people there that you can't really tell who is with who.
re: Swing or Ensemble member that you love
 Jul 9 2005, 10:38:16 PM
Enrico in Rent. I've seen him in 3 different shows (Zanna, Fame, and Rent) and each time I spend more and more time watching him. I really want to see his Angel!!
re: Which is the Cast Recording you're never tired of ?
 Jun 27 2005, 09:50:35 AM
dreamgirls. Hard to say goodbye, my love is one of my favorite songs!
re: brookyln closing reviews?
 Jun 27 2005, 12:08:58 AM
great picture tiny!!
re: The Redemption of Elizabeth Berkley
 Jun 20 2005, 10:53:36 AM
When i asked 5 people to name the fist thing they think of when they think of Saved by the Bell.

And "I'm SO EXCITED, I'm SO EXCITED...I'm So SCARED"

is the comment everyone said.

Showgirls comes right after.

My point is I still think of SBTB when I think of Elizabeth Berkley.

re: Glengarry Glen Ross
 Jun 18 2005, 01:21:59 PM
can anyone tell me the color of the cadellic (sp) in the show?

re: New 'And Then There Were None' headed to West End!
 Jun 16 2005, 09:14:56 AM
wow, that's interesting.

I love murder mysteries and I wish they would come here. I remember seeing "An Inspector Calls" and LOVE it. (esp. the rain)

re: New 'And Then There Were None' headed to West End!
 Jun 15 2005, 03:29:24 PM
Has this show ever been on broadway?
re: Seeing shows alone?
 Jun 15 2005, 11:39:43 AM
I've only seen one show alone and it was because I got the ticket as a gift. All I did last summer was talk about WIcked so a coworker got me a ticket. I was a little freaked out about going alone but I got all dressed up and went alone. It wasn't that bad until I got a kidney stone during "One Short Day", but there was no way I was going to leave so I sat thru the pain.

I go to movies all the time alone, I've never had a problem with that.

re: Need help with a father's day gift...
 Jun 14 2005, 11:47:30 AM
He likes both. He really enjoys Lennon's music but he randomly comments about not seeing Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick in the Producers.
re: Why is leaving a show at intermission insulting?
 Jun 14 2005, 11:05:55 AM
My friend is not really into theatre so she didn't get most of the jokes. But I really thought it was funny and I haven't seen all the shows they were singing about at the time. The class that wasd there didn't get the show either, they were talking thru out the whole show. I really really felt bad.
re: Why is leaving a show at intermission insulting?
 Jun 14 2005, 10:55:40 AM
I saw a matinee of Forbidden Broadway on a Wed. and the theatre was relatively empty, there was class trip there and about 30 other people in the theatre (if that).

When I saw it, I took my friend who is a comedian. We were in like the 3 row center, the actors couldn't miss us. At intermission, my friend turned to me and said, "I can't do this" and walked out. I was speechless.

ALso when I went to the vanessa williams concert this past christmass, half the theatre left d

The Odd Couple or Lennon
 Jun 14 2005, 09:34:10 AM
Should I get tickets to "The Odd Couple" or Lennon for my father for father's day ?

Thanks.

re: Espinosa and Ripley in AC/DC Helen of Troy concert
 Jun 14 2005, 09:24:11 AM
how was it?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You