pixeltracker

Famous people enjoying the show w/ u...- Page 6

Famous people enjoying the show w/ u...

neocomposer Profile Photo
neocomposer
#125re: Famous people enjoying the show w/ u...
Posted: 9/3/05 at 1:29am

i thought that i saw sutton at wicked (could be wrong) one time during little women's run-and she had been out of the show that day.

does someone watching me count?

cause Robby Benson was at a production of West Side Story that I was in. I was so starstruck when he was talking to people after the show!

"That Sondheim kid has a big future."-Nathan Lane
Updated On: 9/3/05 at 01:29 AM

mint0621 Profile Photo
mint0621
#126re: Famous people enjoying the show w/ u...
Posted: 9/3/05 at 1:21pm

I saw Jason Mraz at DRS about a month ago. No one recognized him, and he came to the show with his mom! I took a photo with him, he was very nice.

#127re: Famous people enjoying the show w/ u...
Posted: 9/3/05 at 2:59pm

A little late...

"Kicks, If I were you I would have been like "SHUT UP!!!" to Tom Cruise, hes so crazy."

I agree! So he believes stagework is the equivalent of a ruined career, but he goes to see a show on Broadway? WTF?

ConvinceMe2 Profile Photo
ConvinceMe2
#128re: Famous people enjoying the show w/ u...
Posted: 9/3/05 at 3:03pm

When I saw VICTOR/VICTORIA, Peter Weller was sitting next to me, and at the interval, I saw Michele Lee in the Lobby.

ConvinceMe2 is dead. Long live BrendanStryker!

QueenAnne82 Profile Photo
QueenAnne82
#129re: Famous people enjoying the show w/ u...
Posted: 9/3/05 at 3:06pm

Sean Hayes was at Wicked. He had a posse with him... left during intermission and came back right before the show started. But her was really sweet to people.

Everything in this room is *eat*able. Even I'm *eat*able. But that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies. ~Willy Wonka

It's TRUE! GET A FREE IPOD!!! It's really easy http://premiumipods.freepay.com/?r=15232098 Ask me any questions about it.

I love Ana Gasteyer and Chicago Theater!!!

misterchoi
#130re: Famous people enjoying the show w/ u...
Posted: 9/3/05 at 3:30pm

I sat next to natalie portman at thom pain based on nothing

"Yesterday is done. See the pretty countryside. Merrily we roll along, roll along- catching at dreams."- Merrily we roll along "The living was the prize, the ending's not the story."- Elegies, a song cycle

xxnewgirlxx Profile Photo
xxnewgirlxx
#131re: Famous people enjoying the show w/ u...
Posted: 10/4/05 at 5:54pm

I wish I could remember which show (the Music Man, maybe?), but Andy Garcia was sitting in front of me. Yes, he's beautiful in person, too.