pixeltracker

You know your a deranged musical theatre fan when....- Page 6

You know your a deranged musical theatre fan when....

thereisnofuture Profile Photo
thereisnofuture
#125re: You know you're a deranged musical theatre fan when....
Posted: 10/12/08 at 12:41am

When you always ask your sister what she's looking for or where she going, and are dissapointed when she never says 'If only I knew' or 'Barcelona'

When the 'when you' format of this thread reminds you of an offbway song

Lynnespock2
#126re: You know you're a deranged musical theatre fan when....
Posted: 10/12/08 at 7:45am

When surfing the net, you need to check bww or the website of a current favorite show's message board and post almost everyday and sometimes, several times a day.

Live long and prosper. Marriage equity now!

futurebroadwaystar1 Profile Photo
futurebroadwaystar1
#127re: You know you're a deranged musical theatre fan when....
Posted: 10/12/08 at 10:23am

Your favorite holidays include Audrey II day (21st day of the month of September), Frank Mills day(September 12th), "Touch Me" day (16 October), Annie's birthday (October 28th), Ado Annie and Will Parker's wedding date (August 15th), and Beethoven Day!

You'd rather sing your way through the gospel of Matthew.

You wish that you were born between 1/20-2/18 so when people ask you what your sign is, you could reply with "I am Aquarius-destined for greatness or madnness!"

"With only so much time to spend, don't want to waste the time I'm given!" ~Tick Tick Boom
Updated On: 10/12/08 at 10:23 AM

Mealz1042 Profile Photo
Mealz1042
#128re: You know you're a deranged musical theatre fan when....
Posted: 10/12/08 at 12:21pm

you make references that none of your friends get
i.e. if you have a negative thought you say "die, vampire, die"

If someone asks what's the time you instinctively say "Well, it's gotta be close to midnight."

You constantly quote shows without even realizing it then say "no pun intended" but all of your non-theatre have no clue what the heck you are referring to.

many mor ebut i have to go

<-- Gwen Stewart, SOLoist at the last show of RENT
Cages or wings? Which do you prefer? Ask the birds. Fear or love, baby? Don't say the answer Actions speak louder than words. (Tick, Tick... BOOM!)

RachelO Profile Photo
RachelO
#129re: You know you're a deranged musical theatre fan when....
Posted: 11/18/08 at 11:34pm

-Your friends try desperately to stump you by finding a word that you don't know a song about. They rarely succeed.
-Your science teacher asks you what numbers relate to words in your head, and you reply "Year--525,600", earning weird stares from the rest of the class.
-You hide theatre references that no one will ever catch in your schoolwork.
-Your teacher requires you to use pseudonyms on your tests (as to avoid biased grading), and yours always relate to musicals. (My personal favorite was Rice Krispie Treats.)
-You bought a bigger iPod to hold all of your showtunes.
-You aren't aware that you're singing until someone tells you. But they're so used to it that they rarely bother anymore.

A Fleur De Toi Profile Photo
A Fleur De Toi
#130re: You know you're a deranged musical theatre fan when....
Posted: 11/19/08 at 6:18am

-when even your housemates can sing along to the songs on your itunes because you have been looping them since forever
-when even your housemates become some sort of authority on musical theatre because you constantly update them on theatre happenings.
-when friends heading to NYC ask you for advice on what shows to watch
-when you start freaking out when you find out Light in the Piazza is coming to a UK town near you, and it's possibly in the midst of your exams but hellyeah you are going to see it.

In Soviet Russia, Wicked hates you too!

dg22894
#131re: You know you're a deranged musical theatre fan when....
Posted: 11/19/08 at 7:10am

The only CDs you buy are OBCRs
You Know your favorite casts by heart
You check bww every hour
You run after the star after he doesn't sign your program
You give a lot to Equity fights aids
Updated On: 11/19/08 at 07:10 AM