Ann Reinking info

Lorelai Profile Photo
Lorelai
#0Ann Reinking info
Posted: 10/19/05 at 9:51pm

Through a friend I was introduced to Bebe Neuwirth when she was performing in "Here Lies Jenny", I asked her if Ms. Reinking would get a letter if I sent it to the theatre and she said yes. Unfortunately, I didn't have the chance to write a letter and send it to the theatre so.....here are my 2 "Ann Reinking questions"

1. Since I don't know any address to send a letter, how could I find one (I'm not asking for her home address or anything, just maybe a fan club or maybe a person who represents her).

2. Does anyone happen to have a tape of her performance when she performed at the 57th Annual Academy Awards?

Any additional info would be appreciated, I was bummed to find she moved to Arizona and no one seemed to know about it (well, I don't remember it posted on here).

(formerly bronte604) "You really just love money and power and capitalism? You know they're never going to love you back." "Things happen for the best...I don't even believe that myself."
Updated On: 10/20/05 at 09:51 PM

Lorelai Profile Photo
Lorelai
#1re: Ann Reinking info
Posted: 10/20/05 at 11:20am

bump

(formerly bronte604) "You really just love money and power and capitalism? You know they're never going to love you back." "Things happen for the best...I don't even believe that myself."

WISHIHADATONY Profile Photo
WISHIHADATONY
#2re: Ann Reinking info
Posted: 10/20/05 at 12:33pm

I recall seeing Ann Reinking perform Against All Odds on the Oscars. I do not have that year's Oscars on tape. She did a poor job and it was embarassingly "presented." It was rather controversial at the time, because the folks that decide these things chose not to have Phil Collins perform his own song...instead they went with Ann Reinking?? Love her to death, but Ann Reinking performing that song was simply odd.......YOUR SECOND QUESTION RE ADDRESS FOR Ann Reinking????????
To BEST insure that your letter is personally in Ms. Reinking's hands or at least gets very close to her, Send it via CERTIFIED mail and on the front of the envelope, in the lower left hand corner, mark it CONFIDENTIAL(if possible highlight the word confidential, if not, underline it.) Have your certified letter mailed to:
Ms. Ann Reinking
Ambassador Theatre
219 West 49th Street
NYC 10019
They will make sure your letter is promptly forwarded.

"Blow out the candles Robert and make a wish. Want something, want SOMETHING."
Updated On: 10/20/05 at 12:33 PM

WOSQ
#3re: Ann Reinking info
Posted: 10/20/05 at 1:35pm

This requires a little address digging, but I'd send a letter to the producers of Chicago a/k/a the Awful Weisslers.

What I am not sure of is their current address. It used to be 165 W 46th St, NYC 10036, but they may have relocated.

Put 'please forward' on the front and make sure your return address is on it so they will see that it isn't a terrorist threat.

"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true. And that would be unacceptable." --Carrie Fisher

Videos