Phantom gala contest

jewelchk
#25re: Phantom gala contest
Posted: 12/21/05 at 8:28pm

Does anyone know if you can purchase tickets to this performance? My friend won, but there are 3 of us who want to go, and we'd buy a 3rd ticket if we could. It doesn't look like they are selling on the normal ticket sites because it's a special performance.

"I thought that that was just going to be a like one shot deal for me, you know, but they kept talking about it like, 'when we do the production, when we do the production', and I was like, 'yes, yes, when you do the production, cool, I will come and see it'". - John Gallagher Jr. on SA

Cape Twirl of Doom Profile Photo
Cape Twirl of Doom
#26re: Phantom gala contest
Posted: 12/21/05 at 10:13pm

No they are not being sold. That was the reason for the contest, to at least allow some of the fans to be there.

Which btw, if anyone does happen to have an extra ticket, I will do anything for... re: Phantom gala contest

"It's Phantom meets Hamlet... Phamlet!"

LifeoftheParty3
#27re: Phantom Gala Contest
Posted: 12/30/05 at 9:29pm

Updated On: 12/30/05 at 09:29 PM

EganFan2
#28re: Phantom gala contest
Posted: 12/30/05 at 10:46pm

Oh, PLEASE. Who can you report that to?

AnotherDay46 Profile Photo
AnotherDay46
#29re: Phantom gala contest
Posted: 1/3/06 at 3:09pm

Did anybody else get their tickets? I got mine and it says glamorous evening wear. Are we all invited to the ball the follows the performance?

#30re: Phantom gala contest
Posted: 1/3/06 at 3:49pm

Oh.. my god.. HOW did I miss that!?
You guys are SO unbelieveably LUCKY!! You HAVE to tell us all about it afterwards! (don't forget to bring a camera!).
o btw, another close hotel is the Mariot Marquee. It's a really nice hotel, I stayed there once. It's like this:

| SpamAlot>|__________|____________| | |
| | |
| |_______________________| | |
^bubba | | |MARIOT
gump| | | | |MARQUEE

(That took me forever to make, lol, hope it helped).

LongXLiveXErik

krolockskid
#31re: Phantom gala contest
Posted: 1/3/06 at 7:06pm

I'm so sad I didn't win tickets to this event. So, I know a lot of people have already said it as well, but if anyone has a spare ticket, I live in NYC and am DYING to go to this!!

On a clear day I can see myself for miles