News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AnotherDay46

AnotherDay46 Profile Photo
Member Name: AnotherDay46
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: A musical lover of course.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

TGMTC- Jason Robert Brown vs Jonathan Larson  May 20 2009, 02:30:04 AM
Jason Robert Brown- 5
Jonathan Larson- 0

Esparza vs. Butz  May 14 2009, 04:23:23 AM
Raul - 31
Norbert - 25

re: Long Island Theater-Goers  Jul 14 2008, 01:03:49 PM
Great article Dollypop! And yes, Gateway is fantastic. I drove from Central Jersey to see Evita there a few years ago. It was a fabulous performance.
re: Songs you love in shows you hate...  Jun 13 2008, 05:22:23 PM
Once Upon A Time from Brooklyn... otherwise I can't stand the show...
re: The Woman in White  Nov 25 2007, 01:34:48 PM
I loved this musical. I saw it four times while it was on Broadway. And I'd have to say my favorite songs are If I Could Only Dream This World Away and The Seduction scene. I loved Michael Ball as Count Fosco..

And Trap, I heard the song If Not For Me, For Her and I agree. It's a beautiful song. And I really wish they kept it.

re: 25 MGM Films in the works for the stage?!  Jul 2 2007, 10:14:33 PM
I wouldn't mind Man in the Iron Mask to be truthful... =]
re: For those seeing COMPANY this coming Saturday June 30, 2007...  Jun 30 2007, 10:59:37 PM
I saw the 2 o'clock show. It was fantastic. However, it was a mad house trying to get inside the theatre. Because of the trucks it made it very cramped and the show started about 15 minutes late.

But Raul was to die for. I cannot wait until this is aired! =]

re: Broadway Crush?  Jun 5 2007, 07:33:56 PM
John Hill and Adam Pascal. =]
re: Leslie Kritzer on as Paulette in LB!  May 20 2007, 02:12:35 AM
She was amazing. Though I was a little disappointed I didn't get to see Orfeh, she was a killer Paulette.
re: Who do you prefer Sarah Brightman or Emmy Rossum singing the songs from  May 15 2007, 03:37:45 PM
I would have to say Sarah. I really didn't like anyone from the movie all too much... I grew up listening to Sarah like many here did, and she IS Christine in my opinion. Since she is the original, I really compare every Christine I see to her. There are others who play Christine I like as well, but Emmy is not one of them.
re: Woman in White Cast Recording  Apr 11 2007, 10:57:52 PM
I really liked it... I thought it was a great show, and I do like the CD. It just depends what you're into I suppose..
re: Has anyone seen the latest Aida tour?  Feb 15 2007, 12:02:54 AM
Though I personally liked Adam Pascal better, the Radames is quite good. Everyone is great except for Zoser. Though some of the production left me cold, mainly the modern aspect of it, it was quite good.

If you like the music, go. But if you're looking for the broadway production, stay home and listen to the CD.

re: Dance of the Vampires and Urinetown  Dec 13 2006, 02:47:50 PM
I don't know about that. DOTV in Germany was a lot more serious of a show and the song order is different. DOTV on Broadway tried to get a laugh out of almost every line. I mean, it had the same basic story line, but they were a bit different.
re: The Last 5 Years love  Oct 12 2006, 07:05:36 PM
Wonderful music, wonderful show. However, when I saw it, Sherie had some AWFUL acting. Just her facial expressions and the way she said some of the lines...

Norbert on the other hand, had a fantastic performance. And like I said, fantastic show overall. I would love to see it again. ^_^

re: Phantom of the Opera 8-23 Review w/ Understudies  Aug 29 2006, 01:25:13 AM
Susan is amazing, I wish she was able to be the main Christine...
re: Your Strongest Memories of Your First Broadway Show  Aug 25 2006, 02:23:53 AM
The Phantom of the Opera when I was six. Like flicker, I was really young too. The strongest memory of it was the scene right before the overture, when he says, "Perhaps we may frighten away the ghost of so many years ago with a little illumination... Gentlemen" and then the lights flash and the chandelier rises. It surprised me so much I jumped out of my seat.
re: Musicals That Never Made It To Bway You'd Like To See  Aug 22 2006, 01:55:58 AM
Though I saw it off broadway, I would have loved to see a broadway production of Bare.
re: September 3 = What'd You Choose?  Aug 19 2006, 12:29:18 AM
Sweeney, I already have tickets. ^_^
re: Longest 'Belt' by A Male or Female Broadway Performer?  Jul 21 2006, 04:39:29 PM
Michael Crawford in DOTV has a nice one...
re: Lisa Brescia, Felicia Finley, and Sarah Litzsinger as EVITA?  Jul 18 2006, 07:27:16 PM
Lisa was FANTASTIC in the role. She really captured the part of Eva. Felicia was not my favorite, I didn't like how her voice sounded as Eva. All I really noticed about Sarah when I saw her was that she was really short. She wasn't too memorable.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You