SWIWS - iTunes.

itsmeeeee Profile Photo
itsmeeeee
#0SWIWS - iTunes.
Posted: 2/21/06 at 9:42pm

See What I Wanna See has been put on iTunes, for those interested.

And i must say, I'm a bit disappointed. Some of the emotion seems to be gone and honestly, from my memory, they just sang it better on stage. And the music sounds a little... Casio.

I'm still hella glad/releived/revived to have my CD.

TheaterAddict7652
#1re: SWIWS - iTunes.
Posted: 2/21/06 at 9:48pm

YES!!!!

There's a lot I am not certain of...

ihearttheatre
#2re: SWIWS - iTunes.
Posted: 2/21/06 at 9:49pm

Thank you! I've been waiting for this because I just got an itunes gift certificate. Yayy

DramaDork925
#3re: SWIWS - iTunes.
Posted: 2/21/06 at 9:52pm

Aww just when I spend the last of my ITUNES gift certificates.

Am I cut out to spend my time this way?

bwayfan3 Profile Photo
bwayfan3
#4re: SWIWS - iTunes.
Posted: 2/21/06 at 10:00pm

itsmeeee

I have to tell you the recording is great. I was a little panicked at first, too. I thought it was lacking in "something", but then I listened to it again and it really grows on you.

xluckystar2107x Profile Photo
xluckystar2107x
#5re: SWIWS - iTunes.
Posted: 2/21/06 at 10:03pm

aw man i pre-ordered it on stupid barnes and noble so i already paid for something i wont get for 2 more weeks at least.

itsmeeeee Profile Photo
itsmeeeee
#6re: SWIWS - iTunes.
Posted: 2/21/06 at 10:04pm

That is actually very heartening, Bwayfan. My heartrate actually skyrocketed when i heard how tinkertoy "No More" sounded at first. I'm expecting it to grow on me, and it really helps to have someone else say that it, indeed, does. Phew.

hypertruffle
#7re: SWIWS - iTunes.
Posted: 2/21/06 at 10:06pm

I don't see it. ;_;

::EDIT:: Never mind. =)

"The cynicism you refer to, I acquired the day I discovered I was different from little boys!~All About Eve
Updated On: 2/21/06 at 10:06 PM

ShuQ Profile Photo
ShuQ
#8re: SWIWS - iTunes.
Posted: 2/21/06 at 10:12pm

Yaay!! Got it!

JackiesBroJoe Profile Photo
JackiesBroJoe
#9re: SWIWS - iTunes.
Posted: 2/21/06 at 10:14pm

why would anyone panic because they didn't enjoy something? There are many things in life worth having your heart "skyrocket" over. A recording is not one of them.

goodness, relax.

itsmeeeee Profile Photo
itsmeeeee
#10re: SWIWS - iTunes.
Posted: 2/21/06 at 10:25pm

Au contraire, my naysaying friend. A recording of See What I Wanna see is.

bwayfan3 Profile Photo
bwayfan3
#11re: SWIWS - iTunes.
Posted: 2/21/06 at 10:31pm

Panicked may have been a slight overstatement :)

And its meeeee...

No more is actually one of the best tracks on the CD. But in my opinion, it's the ensemble numbers that are fantastic. Particularly the finale, I made a friend listen to it (who knows nothing about the show, never saw it) and asked him how many people were singing. The sound is so full (and not canned at all).

Make sure to listen to it on a good sound system too!

itsmeeeee Profile Photo
itsmeeeee
#12re: SWIWS - iTunes.
Posted: 2/21/06 at 10:34pm

hon, don't water down what you want to say because someone tries to pull a bad attitude. And thanks again for your reassurance. I agree with what you say about the ensemble numbers. I am most moved by my *other* recording of Rising Up as well. Like when all of them belt... whoa.

Videos