pixeltracker

Information about Ann Marie Milazzo please

Information about Ann Marie Milazzo please

Tateh Profile Photo
Tateh
#0Information about Ann Marie Milazzo please
Posted: 4/12/06 at 6:51am

I´VE JUST HEARD HER RENDITION OF WHEN YOU BELIEVE IN STEPHEN SHWARTZ S CD AND I M ASTONISHED, SHE IS AMAZING
ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT HER, HAS SHE BEEN ON BROADWAY OR ARE THERE ANY RECORDINGS OF HER
THANKS

new_philosophy_girl Profile Photo
new_philosophy_girl
#1re: Information about Ann Marie Milazzo please
Posted: 4/12/06 at 8:01am

She plays the Mother on the recording of "Bright Lights, Big City" that features Patrick Wilson, Jesse L. Martin, and Christine Ebersole among others.

Her "Happy Birthday Darling" on that recording is one of my favorite songs...ever. She has a powerfully subtle voice.

Sponsor me as I walk the Philadelphia AIDS Walk - Sunday, October 16, 2011. Many of our friends, family and neighbors are in desperate need of health care services and other life-saving programs, but with cutbacks in government dollars , these programs are often under-funded. Now, more than ever, your donations are needed to support organizations providing HIV/AIDS awareness, prevention education, counseling and testing and care services for people living with HIV/AIDS. http://www.aidswalkphilly.org/users/index.php/profile/detail/186643

WChafin Profile Photo
WChafin
#2re: Information about Ann Marie Milazzo please
Posted: 4/12/06 at 8:29am

She's also one of the vocalist for The East Village Opera Company, thier debut CD is on Universal/Decca.

Other CD's I know she performs on both of Stephen Schwartz's CD's "Reluctant Pilgrim" and "Uncharted Territory" and on Elizabeth Swados' "Bible Women".

She's also a gifted composer. Below is a link to a website from the film PRETTY DEAD GIRL where she wrote all the songs and there are MP3's available for download.
AnnMarie Milazzo's PRETTY DEAD GIRL site

Please visit Michael Rupert's MySpace Page includes rare and live performances.

Tateh Profile Photo
Tateh
#3re: Information about Ann Marie Milazzo please
Posted: 4/12/06 at 12:15pm

thanks a lot

marvilyn
#4re: Information about Ann Marie Milazzo please
Posted: 4/23/10 at 5:56pm

She toured with Jonatha Brooke for awhile and is all over this recording, which you should definitely buy as it's fabulous - "Live in New York" by Jonatha Brooke - get it from the website www.jonathabrooke.com - it contains both a cd and a dvd - this was recorded over ten shows staged at Joe's Pub at the Public Theater in - hmm, not sure what year - 2005 maybe?

marvilyn
#5re: Information about Ann Marie Milazzo please
Posted: 4/23/10 at 5:57pm

oh, and she also did the vocal arrangements for "Spring Awakening"

B3TA07 Profile Photo
B3TA07
#6re: Information about Ann Marie Milazzo please
Posted: 4/23/10 at 6:01pm

I love her and Karen Mack's version of "For Good."

-Benjamin
--http://www.benjaminadgate.com/

Videos