#0Billy Elliot on Broadway
Posted: 4/23/06 at 8:51pm

any information on when its coming to broadway? thanks

GirlforTartaglia Profile Photo
GirlforTartaglia
#1re: Billy Elliot on Broadway
Posted: 4/23/06 at 8:58pm

it is?

And the other thing about the Phantom Lady was, Bert, she realized, in the city that never sleeps... What did she realize, Kitten? That all the songs she'd listened to, all the love songs, that they were only songs. What's wrong with that? Nothing, if you don't believe in them. But she did, you see. She believed in enchanted evenings, and she believed that a small cloud passed overhead and cried down on a flower bed, and she even believed there was breakfast to be had... Where? On Pluto. The mysterious, icy wastes of Pluto.

SongNDanceman2402
#2re: Billy Elliot on Broadway
Posted: 4/23/06 at 9:00pm

i heard that it was. maybe it was just a rumour

GirlforTartaglia Profile Photo
GirlforTartaglia
#3re: Billy Elliot on Broadway
Posted: 4/23/06 at 9:05pm

That'd be pretty neat. Of course, they'd better keep it London-ified. I know some people who's L-O-V-E to see it in NYC since London is out of the way..ya know, there's an ocean between us. re: Billy Elliot on Broadway

And the other thing about the Phantom Lady was, Bert, she realized, in the city that never sleeps... What did she realize, Kitten? That all the songs she'd listened to, all the love songs, that they were only songs. What's wrong with that? Nothing, if you don't believe in them. But she did, you see. She believed in enchanted evenings, and she believed that a small cloud passed overhead and cried down on a flower bed, and she even believed there was breakfast to be had... Where? On Pluto. The mysterious, icy wastes of Pluto.

Chloe Profile Photo
Chloe
#4re: Billy Elliot on Broadway
Posted: 4/23/06 at 9:39pm

I've read that there are plans to bring it here in 2007, but I don't know how far along they are.

Videos