News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for GirlforTartaglia

GirlforTartaglia Profile Photo
Member Name: GirlforTartaglia
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.myspace.com/jealousyduet
Blog Address:
Profile: I'm auditioning for Tisch, Musical Theatre, this November. Eek!

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Seat Fillers for the Tony Awards  Jun 11 2008, 12:27:39 PM
My friend has a relative who works in teh industry who allowed some people to just sign up..
Other than having an "in", I'm not sure, sorry
But last year I wrote a letter to the Tony Awards board or something and no response about being one..so maybe theres some specific form or something?

re: Seat Fillers for the Tony Awards  Jun 11 2008, 11:49:30 AM
Thank you very much for all of your information!
So all the seat fillers then are inside the orchestra for the entirety of the show, views only blocked by pillars (or from what I remember a large sound system in the middle too?)? THanks!

re: Seat Fillers for the Tony Awards  Jun 11 2008, 11:23:38 AM
How you'd two get split up onto different sides of teh theatre?
re: Seat Fillers for the Tony Awards  Jun 11 2008, 11:01:35 AM
Seymour Krelborn -- what do you think the chances are that since I"m bringing a guest I will be with that guest for a large portion of the night? (And thanks for your response!)

re: Seat Fillers for the Tony Awards  Jun 11 2008, 10:36:21 AM
If I had virtual presents Id give them to people who could answer

:)

re: Seat Fillers for the Tony Awards  Jun 11 2008, 09:50:17 AM
Bump :)
Seat Fillers for the Tony Awards  Jun 11 2008, 09:14:23 AM
Just a quick question out of curiosity..how many seat fillers are usually chosen for the Tony Awards? I have heard that they can overbook and have a 'seat filler wait list'

And, I will be a seat filler for this Sunday, so does anyone know the protocol? I went to the 2006 Tonys and I remember seeing some seat fillers along the walls, but are some seat fillers not even present in the orchestra? Do you see the show the entire time you are one standing?

THanks!!

Non-Romantic Male/Female Duets & Scenes  Feb 19 2008, 09:17:58 PM
What are some non-romantic scenes followed by or preceeding male/female duets, not of the romantic nature, i.e. not ending in a kiss...examples include Mix Tape from Ave Q and The Dr. is In from YAGMCB..
THANKS!!!

WaMu Theatre @ Madison Sq. Garden  Dec 21 2007, 07:07:15 AM
how big is it? Is it worth sitting in the middle level, section 202, row P? I'm going there at the end of January and want to know if I need binoculars, how it is, what your opinions are of it and everything. Thanks everyone :)
RUMORS by Neil Simon  Dec 11 2007, 08:43:42 PM
I have the opportunity to see a production of Rumors this weekend..is it worth seeing? Is it funny?
I want to take my boyfriend--he's not THAT into shows, but I guess it's worth a shot if this show truly is entertaining--so, is it long? And is it entertaining/funny, whatever else you have to say about it, thanks :)

re: Run time for A Funny Thing...Forum  Dec 4 2007, 07:50:10 PM
bump
Run time for A Funny Thing...Forum  Dec 4 2007, 07:22:49 PM
How long is A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum..
I'm planning on seeing it at a theatre at 7:30pm but need to know how long it is to know what train to take home.
Thanks!

re: St James Seating  Nov 22 2007, 09:44:45 PM
Balcony
re: St James Seating  Nov 22 2007, 09:41:55 PM
BUMP
re: St James Seating  Nov 22 2007, 09:35:59 PM
I was perfectly fine with the last row of the Marquis..how is it compared to that?
St James Seating  Nov 22 2007, 09:21:44 PM
I know we all hate this but I need to ask..
Last row of the St. James theatre...how's the view/audio?
Quick responses would be appreciated--I want to get tickets for the Grinch (if it's even open by then) for a present for my boyfriend.

When will Roger Bart be back in YF??  Oct 23 2007, 07:27:25 AM
I hate to add another thread, but I'm seeing YF on Saturday, 2pm, and was wondering if anyone knew when he'd be back? Is the 8th true?

Running time for Young Frankenstein  Oct 17 2007, 09:32:16 PM
How long is Young Frankenstein?

re: GET YOUR TICKETS! Brian Charles Rooney LIVE@The Zipper - ONE MORE TIME  Aug 11 2007, 09:53:32 PM
Ohhhhh I wish I couldve been there..again!!
You're so talented..there'll be more nights to see you perform!!
I'm living in the City in 2 weeks anyway, so many-a-times shall be available :) Yay.

re: The 'Du Crew... a new place where nobody dared to go...  Aug 6 2007, 09:16:29 PM
The glow sticks are a privilege for the on-stage seaters..it's part of the atmosphere. I, too, would be pissed if I were sitting behind someone with a glowstick obstructing ANY part of my view during curtain call or the finale. It's an entirely fun atmosphere, but still a highly professional one.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You