Drowsy Front Mezz?

movieinmymind Profile Photo
movieinmymind
#0Drowsy Front Mezz?
Posted: 6/30/06 at 12:41am

i'm going to be seeing Drowsy this summer, and I just wanted to know to know how the front mezz seats are. I bought a Row A, center front mezz seat, but i heard that the marquis theatre has elevated seats. so, would the stage seem far away from that area?

My name is Jamie. NYU class of 2011!!!

#1re: Drowsy Front Mezz?
Posted: 6/30/06 at 1:01am

i doubt it..i sat in the very last row and the view was fine...Row A in just about any Mezz is a great seat! Enjoy the show..it's terrific!

ThankstoPhantom
#2re: Drowsy Front Mezz?
Posted: 6/30/06 at 9:13am

I sat in your seat for Drowsy when I saw "The Woman in White." Our usher, who was an elderly man, was all excited when he saw our seat numbers on our tickets. He said "you're right on top of the stage!" And, indeed, we were pretty close to it...we could see EVERYTHING without feeling far away. It was incredibly intimate, especially because you find acotrs looking uo at the mezz quite often.

How to properly use its/it's: Its is the possessive. It's is the contraction for it is...

ShuQ Profile Photo
ShuQ
#3re: Drowsy Front Mezz?
Posted: 6/30/06 at 9:17am

I've sat in those exact seats...you're golden.

#4re: Drowsy Front Mezz?
Posted: 6/30/06 at 9:30am

sounds like a great seat!
have fun!!

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#5re: Drowsy Front Mezz?
Posted: 6/30/06 at 9:35am

I sat front mezz for Drowsy and it was terrific! Enjoy!

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

folkyboy Profile Photo
folkyboy
#6re: Drowsy Front Mezz?
Posted: 6/30/06 at 10:25am

anywhere in the Mezz at that theatre is great

lamentingenvelope Profile Photo
lamentingenvelope
#7re: Drowsy Front Mezz?
Posted: 6/30/06 at 12:14pm

Yes, I love the mezzanine in that theatre... when I saw La Cage from the third row mezz I could have spit on Gary Beach's head if I were so inclined.

movieinmymind Profile Photo
movieinmymind
#8re: Drowsy Front Mezz?
Posted: 6/30/06 at 2:49pm

I LOVE YOU GUYS! seriously. ya'll are so nice!! thank you so much!!

re: Drowsy Front Mezz?

My name is Jamie. NYU class of 2011!!!