JERSEY vacations?

Princeton78 Profile Photo
Princeton78
#0JERSEY vacations?
Posted: 7/26/06 at 10:32am

Forgive me if this has been posted, and I have done a search.

I know JLY has already taken his vacation, but does anyone know when the other Jersey Boys have scheduled vacations? I'm hoping to see the show again in a few weeks and really want to be sure Christian Hoff will be in.

Thanks in advance!

"Y'all have a GRAND day now"

WickedOne2 Profile Photo
WickedOne2
#1re: JERSEY vacations?
Posted: 7/26/06 at 11:57am

Daniel will be on vacation from August 29th to September 11th.

"I wish the stage were as narrow as the wire of a tightrope dancer, so that no incompetent would dare step upon it." Goethe

Princeton78 Profile Photo
Princeton78
#2re: JERSEY vacations?
Posted: 7/26/06 at 10:27pm

*bump*
any others?

"Y'all have a GRAND day now"

wicked_mimi
#3re: JERSEY vacations?
Posted: 7/27/06 at 1:03am

To my knowledge Bobby Spencer has never missed a show and there has been no announcement for his vacations or Christian Hoff's. Dan Reichard's myspace gives a nice heads up for his planned absences and John Lloyd updates his blog all the time about whether he plans on missing a show.

eve harrington2
#4re: JERSEY vacations?
Posted: 7/27/06 at 8:30am

Bobby has missed at least one show, because he was out when I saw Jersey Boys. Understudy Steve Gouveia was excellent in the role.

snazzier
#5re: JERSEY vacations?
Posted: 7/27/06 at 9:21am

Well, John Lloyd Young has been out recently, as he hasn't been feeling too well. He was out Tuesday night and all day yesterday. He is also only contracted for 7 shows a week, but you will still be able to catch him, for the most part.

JLY Fan
#6re: JERSEY vacations?
Posted: 7/27/06 at 2:46pm

I posted this on the Christian Hoff thread also; keep checking his blog, maybe he'll post it, or you can even try writing to him to ask:

http://www.christianhoff.com/

Laura0508
#7re: JERSEY vacations?
Posted: 7/27/06 at 7:46pm

Has anyone else heard that John lloyd YOung has been out all this week. I am seeing it next week. I hope he is back

wicked_mimi
#8re: JERSEY vacations?
Posted: 7/27/06 at 10:51pm

Oh I hope JLY feels better. Anyone know if he performed tonight? He seems to be battling something because he hasn't had a steady attendence lately.

Videos