lauren kennedy love thread

wickedfanatic34 Profile Photo
wickedfanatic34
#0lauren kennedy love thread
Posted: 8/2/06 at 1:41pm

I have started this thread for anyone who has somthing positive to say about lauren and her performance as the lady of the lake. I will miss her so much. Her performance made me laugh so much and i wish her well in the future

Robos89
#1re: lauren kennedy love thread
Posted: 8/2/06 at 2:51pm

I didn't personally see her as Lady of the Lake, but my friend said she was amazing, better than Sara Ramires. I also saw some clips of her in THE LAST FIVE YEARS...she was AMAZING!

I want her CD that she sings Jason Robert Brown songs...I'm sure it's amazing!

?

Adelais Profile Photo
Adelais
#2re: lauren kennedy love thread
Posted: 8/2/06 at 2:56pm

Sadly, I didn't get to see her as the Lady of the Lake but she really is a fantastic singer. I love her CD and she was just incredible in The Last Five Years... it's really a shame that she gets so many negative comments for her preformance in Spamalot.

I am confused by feminisim, because if you disapprove of men so much why wash off the make-up, crop the hair and slap on the boiler suit in order to resemble the rotters?

gustof777 Profile Photo
gustof777
#3re: lauren kennedy love thread
Posted: 8/2/06 at 2:56pm

Her CD is one my favorites and she really shines on it. So nice in person too! She's great

RIP Natasha Richardson. ~You were a light on this earth ~

TenThousandThings Profile Photo
TenThousandThings
#4re: lauren kennedy love thread
Posted: 8/2/06 at 8:24pm

Lauren Kennedy's voice is just incredible. Half the time, I can't tell when she's belting and when she's mixing because it's just seamless!!! I saw her as Lady of the Lake, but, sadly, the sound dept. barely had her mike on -- so I was in the 10th row of the orchestra and couldn't hear her! re: lauren kennedy love thread

Can't wait to see what's next for Lauren!

Videos