pixeltracker

High School Musical 2????????????????

High School Musical 2????????????????

Melodramatic5872 Profile Photo
Melodramatic5872
#0High School Musical 2????????????????
Posted: 8/13/06 at 7:43pm

I've heard rumors that they were going to make a sequal. Has anyone heard anything more about that?

"I keep thinking about if you take the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A from aardvark, and the T from listen, you can keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent."~Olive Ostrovsky- The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#1re: High School Musical 2????????????????
Posted: 8/13/06 at 7:45pm

HEADDESK

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

matt schneider
#2re: High School Musical 2????????????????
Posted: 8/13/06 at 7:47pm

SEARCH, it's there for you.

https://forum.broadwayworld.com/readmessage.cfm?boardname=bway&thread=905526

And there have been 3 others, but this was the main

The bushes of Tex were nervous recks because their son was dim, But look what happened to him~Dirrty Rotten Scoundrels~all about Ruprecht They say the thoughtful musicals dead on broadway~forbiden broadway : SVU~The crime scene Never say never, there's always one more person you can hit up~avenue Q.~the money song Life sucks, get a pacifyer~my own saying
Updated On: 8/13/06 at 07:47 PM

GoodbyeMyLover Profile Photo
GoodbyeMyLover
#3re: High School Musical 2????????????????
Posted: 8/13/06 at 9:29pm

YEAH THERE IS! OH NO!

i really don't care.

"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul." - Marilyn Monroe

balletandbroadway
#4re: High School Musical 2????????????????
Posted: 8/13/06 at 10:02pm

Unfortunately it's going to be made as a trilogy... i want to cry... Plus, Zach Effron is playing Link in the new Hairspray movie which makes me want to cry even more...

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it."-- Ferris Bueller's Day Off

kyguy78 Profile Photo
kyguy78
#5re: High School Musical 2????????????????
Posted: 8/13/06 at 11:11pm

It's Disney. There'll be High School Musicals until they suck that teat dry!

matt schneider
#6re: High School Musical 2????????????????
Posted: 8/13/06 at 11:14pm

It's gonna keep going till people start hating it, so hopefully it wont make it to the third, but it wil probubly make it till a 5th.

The bushes of Tex were nervous recks because their son was dim, But look what happened to him~Dirrty Rotten Scoundrels~all about Ruprecht They say the thoughtful musicals dead on broadway~forbiden broadway : SVU~The crime scene Never say never, there's always one more person you can hit up~avenue Q.~the money song Life sucks, get a pacifyer~my own saying

TabooWickedFan Profile Photo
TabooWickedFan
#7re: High School Musical 2????????????????
Posted: 8/13/06 at 11:17pm

goodbyemylover

nice picture. love that movie

"But I relish every brillant inspired moment. This is who I'm determined to be- an actor/singer/dancer-no, I take that back, this is who I am. These people are my tribe, my destiny. I know it. -How I Paid for College; A story of sex, theft, friendship and musical theater.

Becoz_i_knew_you21 Profile Photo
Becoz_i_knew_you21
#8re: High School Musical 2????????????????
Posted: 8/13/06 at 11:52pm

HEADESK
This is a broadway board not a disney channel movie board. Go discuss this with your friends who watch Lizzie Mcquire.
Updated On: 8/14/06 at 11:52 PM

GoodbyeMyLover Profile Photo
GoodbyeMyLover
#9re: High School Musical 2????????????????
Posted: 8/14/06 at 12:06am

TabooWickedFan -

thank you, its one of my favorites!

"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul." - Marilyn Monroe

AshleyBrownFan123 Profile Photo
AshleyBrownFan123
#10re: High School Musical 2????????????????
Posted: 8/14/06 at 11:01am

Miling HSM:

Movie & sequel
Show at Disney world
Stuff at Limited 2
MTI Show

Let us milk the cow that is theatre-Monica Trausch

#11re: High School Musical 2????????????????
Posted: 8/14/06 at 11:28am

why!? just....why. I think I'm moreupset about him playing link in the movie though, I hadn't heard that till now. I'm losing more and more hope for this movie everyday.

Videos