pixeltracker

BroadwayWorld.com BACK-TO-SCHOOL BOOK REPORT Part I

BroadwayWorld.com BACK-TO-SCHOOL BOOK REPORT Part I

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#1re: BroadwayWorld.com BACK-TO-SCHOOL BOOK REPORT Part I
Posted: 9/8/06 at 9:51am

Ooh, I like that column! Definitely saw a couple books I will have to check out, that otherwise I never would have known about.
Thanks!

bwaymemoir Profile Photo
bwaymemoir
#2re: BroadwayWorld.com BACK-TO-SCHOOL BOOK REPORT Part I
Posted: 9/8/06 at 11:35am

Hi everyone,

I'm Sharon Wheatley, author of 'Til The Fat Girl Sings, which was reviewed on Broadway World today (big thanks Naomi Plume for the great review!!). I just finished AVENUE Q in Las Vegas, and since then I have been promoting my book about growing up overweight and underestimated. The response has been amazing! If you have read my book and written to me--thank you, and I hope you liked my personal response. I've been very touched by the intimate letters from readers detailing their own struggles.

If you have read, or would like to read my book, please check out my web site www.sharonwheatley.com where you can find out more about me, read an excerpt from my book, order my book and even send me a note. I promise I'll personally write you back and answer any questions you might have as best I can.

Ourtime992 Profile Photo
Ourtime992
#3re: BroadwayWorld.com BACK-TO-SCHOOL BOOK REPORT Part I
Posted: 9/8/06 at 11:41am

I was just about to respond concerning Sharon Wheatley's book -- which is a fantastic read on so many levels. For those of us outside the business who dreamed of making it big someday but chickened out because of some irredeemable flaws -- in my case, a lack of talent... -- her book is almost an indictment, but in a good way. It is also a great look at the process a performer must go through to reach her dreams. Highly recommended.

Videos