pixeltracker

WICKED in London- No Cast Recording- Page 2

WICKED in London- No Cast Recording

actor
#25re: WICKED in London- No Cast Recording
Posted: 9/28/06 at 11:27pm

Hearing "it's meeeeeee" on the album would ruin the experience. The audience would be prepared. It would ruin the magic.

elphaboy Profile Photo
elphaboy
#26re: WICKED in London- No Cast Recording
Posted: 9/28/06 at 11:45pm

too many videos on youtube have allready taken care of that...the audiance is allready prepaired 4 it...nd the real impacting moment of that is when she flys not the it's meeeeee(although it does add to it a great deal)...the majority of people who woud buy the cast recording have a.) allready seen the show, or b.) seen atleast 1 video of it on youtube. there is nothing new or unseen about her flying. IDK thats just how i feel but i can see where ur comming from.

COOOOLkid
#27re: WICKED in London- No Cast Recording
Posted: 9/29/06 at 12:15am

If the audience doesn't want to be spoiled and be totally surprised when seeing the show, surely they wouldn't buy the cast recording in advance.

"Hey, you! You're the worst thing to happen to musical theatre since Andrew Lloyd Webber!" -Family Guy

WickedForever2 Profile Photo
WickedForever2
#28re: WICKED in London- No Cast Recording
Posted: 9/29/06 at 2:23am

Personally, I would love a new Idina recording b/c she HAS changed a lot. I like the new "If I'm flying solo" b/c she now goes up the scale instead of down, I also love the new note at the end of "No Good Deed" and the fact that she has a whole new Elphie voice......

whiskedaway Profile Photo
whiskedaway
#29re: WICKED in London- No Cast Recording
Posted: 9/29/06 at 4:26am

i think Idina should re-record her vocals for Wicked every couple of years so we can document how her performance changes.
Updated On: 9/29/06 at 04:26 AM