pixeltracker

jersey boys student rush - - f/s/s?

jersey boys student rush - - f/s/s?

hellostar
#1jersey boys student rush - - f/s/s?
Posted: 11/16/06 at 10:43am

to anyone familiar with the jersey boys student rush:

which day of the weekend (friday, saturday, sunday) has proven best to try and rush for the show? and just how early should i prepare to be there for?

any information would be greatly appreciated!

onelastrefrain2 Profile Photo
onelastrefrain2
#1re: jersey boys student rush - - f/s/s?
Posted: 11/16/06 at 12:47pm

I think Sunday would be the easiest, but then again, I believe the box office opens an hour later. I got there at 6:30am last Saturday and was able to get tickets for the matinee, evening was already gone. People had lined up at 3:30am.

ragdoll4390 Profile Photo
ragdoll4390
#2re: jersey boys student rush - - f/s/s?
Posted: 11/16/06 at 2:25pm

I did the rush on Sunday Oct.1 and got there at 7:45 and was the fourth in line,the box office opens at 12.I just did it this Saturday and got there at 4:30am and got matinee seats and there were two people in front of us who got there at 3:30am but they wanted evening.

choose to be happy:0)-Grey Gardens

worrell4077
#3re: jersey boys student rush - - f/s/s?
Posted: 11/16/06 at 4:10pm

I did the rush for Sept.25th( a Sunday) and I got there around probably 7 and there was only three people a head of me and they were scalpers(it's infered that they scalped their tickets cause I didn't see them at the show and neither did the others who rushed it that day)

Lori2 Profile Photo
Lori2
#4re: jersey boys student rush - - f/s/s?
Posted: 11/16/06 at 7:28pm

Yes, Sunday probably would be the best.

Wow 3:30am for an evening show? Thats crazy LOL. What about standing room for an evening show on a Saturday. I hope to get there around 7:30am. I live in South Jersey.

http://www.myspace.com/jrobertspencer
Can you keep the cup from tipping Can you keep the grip from slipping In despair, for just another day ~Next To Normal

onelastrefrain2
#5re: jersey boys student rush - - f/s/s?
Posted: 11/16/06 at 7:59pm

Last time when I was getting student tickets, no-one was there for SRO. You shouldn't have a problem if you get there two hours early. (10-11)

Lori2 Profile Photo
Lori2
#6re: jersey boys student rush - - f/s/s?
Posted: 11/16/06 at 8:07pm

For the evening show on a Saturday if I get there at 10am? I'll probably come earlier just in case re: jersey boys student rush - - f/s/s? Ok cool. Thanks re: jersey boys student rush - - f/s/s?

http://www.myspace.com/jrobertspencer
Can you keep the cup from tipping Can you keep the grip from slipping In despair, for just another day ~Next To Normal

sweetpixiegirl
#7re: jersey boys student rush - - f/s/s?
Posted: 11/16/06 at 9:14pm

Does anyone know how early you have to get there on a Friday? Thanks

hellostar
#8re: jersey boys student rush - - f/s/s?
Posted: 11/20/06 at 12:05am

...just wanted to say thank you for everyone who helped me out and answered my post....i saw the show!!! front row, no less! thank you everyone, you can't imagine how much i appreciate it!

onelastrefrain2
#9re: jersey boys student rush - - f/s/s?
Posted: 11/20/06 at 11:33am

glad you got to see the show. I ended up seeing it Saturday from standing room.

WickedOne2 Profile Photo
WickedOne2
#10re: jersey boys student rush - - f/s/s?
Posted: 11/20/06 at 4:23pm

Can anyone tell me how crowded student rush been for the Wednesday night performances and what time should I get there? Thanks.

"I wish the stage were as narrow as the wire of a tightrope dancer, so that no incompetent would dare step upon it." Goethe

Videos