Jennifer Holiday

stageagent13
#1Jennifer Holiday
Posted: 12/20/06 at 4:32am

What is Jennifer Holiday doing now? I haven't seen her do anything in such a long time. She has dissapeared.

HeyJayNYC Profile Photo
HeyJayNYC
#2re: Jennifer Holiday
Posted: 12/20/06 at 6:16am

Complaining mostly.
See other thread. She is being very vocal as she sits on her pity pot lately.
Someone get to her and set her straight. She should be riding the coattails of the movie, not slamming it.
Don't get me wrong, love her, but she's stomping sour grapes and all she'll get are crushed grapes instead of fine wine...lest she let go of the fine whine she's on now.

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#2re: Jennifer Holiday
Posted: 12/20/06 at 6:21am

stageagent13 -

You're kidding, right?

She's been all over this Message Board for weeks -- due to her recent appearance on the Wendy Williams radio show, TV interview on Inside Edition, article/interview in a recent Los Angeles Times piece, plus more.

She's still babbling about the same crap she's been haggling for the past 25 years, but she's been in the media for several weeks now.

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#3re: Jennifer Holiday
Posted: 12/20/06 at 6:27am

She was in a reading at Ars Nova a couple weeks ago. Apparently she was fantastic.

And it's Holliday.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
Updated On: 12/20/06 at 06:27 AM

broadwayfan2
#4re: Jennifer Holiday
Posted: 12/20/06 at 9:55am

I just saw her at a charity event in October. What an amazing voice she has.

Videos