pixeltracker

East Coast Thread... Do Not Read If You Are On The West Coast!!!!- Page 3

East Coast Thread... Do Not Read If You Are On The West Coast!!!!

TapYourTroublesAway9
#50re: SHE WON!!!
Posted: 1/16/07 at 12:31am

think about this: Some of us have to use the internet for work and other things that we need to be on, and some of us have our homepage set to BWW. We shouldn't have to be curteous by "staying away from the internet." It's much easier to just not post any spoilers out in the open. We shouldn't have to always stay away from the internet when there could be a possible spoiler (which would be all the time) when all others could have is some consideration to begin with.

Updated On: 1/16/07 at 12:31 AM

bjh2114 Profile Photo
bjh2114
#51re: SHE WON!!!
Posted: 1/16/07 at 12:37am

So I can understand if you have BWW set as your homepage. But that doesn't mean you have to read the message boards. Really all you're doing now is making excuses.

TapYourTroublesAway9
#52re: SHE WON!!!
Posted: 1/16/07 at 12:39am

WE DIDNT READ THE MESSAGE BOARDS. THE SUBJECT STATED THE SPOILER. All we are asking is to NOT put spoilers in the subject line, JESUS.

kyle. Profile Photo
kyle.
#53re: SHE WON!!!
Posted: 1/16/07 at 12:45am

EVERYONE knows that it is GG night. EVERYONE knows people are going to be talking about it. If you live on the West coast you should KNOW not to open up message board topics and websites that will state the results of the GG. Come on. This happens every year. People talk about it after it happens and then people on the west coast read about it, when they KNOW it will be here and then get mad.

Kringas
#54re: SHE WON!!!
Posted: 1/16/07 at 1:01am

think about this: Some of us have to use the internet for work and other things that we need to be on, and some of us have our homepage set to BWW.

think about this: You could have simply just avoided BWW for three hours on a Monday night. And, as bjh2114 has already pointed out, there was a spoiler in the BWW headlines.

Again, I understand that it sucks when you have a surprise spoiled, but it's the internet. You should know better.

"How do you like THAT 'misanthropic panache,' Mr. Goldstone?" - PalJoey

SueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
#55re: SHE WON!!!
Posted: 1/16/07 at 1:13am

Um, this thread was started at 8:04 and the BWW news item appeared at 11:06.

Let me see if I got this right.
1) CoCo starts a thread titled, "Jennifer WINS!!!" regarding the GG awards...
2) People are pissed that she spoiled it for the West Coasters and ask her to put "SPOILER" in the thread title...
3) Corine changes the thread title to read, "SPOILER!!!Jennifer WINS!!!"

Do I have that right?

PEACE.

Kringas
#56re: SHE WON!!!
Posted: 1/16/07 at 1:17am

Now it just looks exclusionary.

"How do you like THAT 'misanthropic panache,' Mr. Goldstone?" - PalJoey

bjh2114 Profile Photo
bjh2114
#57re: SHE WON!!!
Posted: 1/16/07 at 1:25am

"Um, this thread was started at 8:04 and the BWW news item appeared at 11:06."
Yes Sueleen, but that is still 8 Pacific time. It would have been before the awards were announced there. And also, the word "Jennifer" never appeared in the title.

americanboy99 Profile Photo
americanboy99
#58re: SHE WON!!!
Posted: 1/18/07 at 8:09pm

QUESTION:

Did anyone else find the scene with John Lithgow when Deena, the director, and the writer talk about her character "coming down" on the truck driver just completely out of place, stupid, and not needed?

That was without a doubt the lowest part of the film for me.